What is Dr. Pol Pine Pellet Cat Litter?
Dr. Pol all-natural pine litter is healthier for your cat, easier for you, and better for the environment. Dr. Pol litter is environmentally friendly with no added chemicals and USDA certified compostable and biodegradable.
- Best 'all-around' litter for most cats.
- A naturally clean, comfortable, and incredibly absorbent habitat.
- Reduces odor with natural pine wood scent.
- Easy to clean with less tracking outside the litter box.
- Safe, healthy, and environmentally friendly. USDA certified biodegradable and compostable.
How does Dr. Pol Pine Pellet Cat Litter work?
This superior alternative to unhealthy clay and silica based products is instinctively attractive to cats, controls odor, super absorbent, dust free, and easy to clean.
Animal consumption of any litter should be avoided. If you believe your pet is experiencing issues related to litter change, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a dry environment.
Dr. Pol Pine Pellet Cat Litter Directions:
- Once fully adjusted, place 1-1.5 inches (or more) of pellets in the bottom of the litter box.
- Remove the urine soaked litter each day and dispose or compost.
- Remove solids and dispose.
As with all litter changes, gradually add our pellets into the litter you are currently using. This will allow your pet time to adjust to the change.
Dr. Pol Pine Pellet Cat Litter Ingredients:
|Ingredients: High Heat-Treated Pine.|