15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $38.56 30% off today
15% OFF with code NC15
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Dr. Pol Omega-3 Fatty Acid Chews for Dogs and Cats
Sorry we have no alternatives.
Save 35% on first AutoShip with code SAVE35 (up to $20 off. Exclusions apply)
+ 5% off all future deliveries
+ 5% off all future deliveries
What is Dr. Pol Omega-3 Fatty Acid Chews for Dogs and Cats ?
Your new favorite cat and dog dandruff treatment is here, and this skin and coat supplement for dogs and cats does so much more for your furry friend's wellness. On top of itch relief for dogs and cats, Vitamin E and omega 3 work together to nourish the skin from the inside out. If you've been searching for itchy skin relief for dog or cat, it is it! Skin inflammation and allergies can make your cat or dog itch, and this cat and dog omega 3 supplement features two vital nutrients; Vitamin E helps nourish the skin, and Omega 3 fatty acid has anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe the skin from within. The best time to start your pet on an omega 3 fish oil supplement is now! Tackle issues such as shedding, itching, scratching, biting, scaling, and flaking with a wholesome pet supplement in chewy treat form. A daily dose can help your pet feel their best, they'll love the tasty treat just as much as you'll love the high-quality ingredients.
Dogs and Cats
- Omega 3 with EPA & DHA Plus Vitamin E for Dogs and Cats: Each chewy treat contains skin-nourishing nutrients sourced from freshly caught fish in a 100% natural formula made for maximum absorption.
- Cat and Dog Skin and Coat Supplement that Works: Omega 3 fish oil cat and dog supplements & vitamins are more effective with high levels of EPA and DHA; these chews contain 270mg EPA and 180mg DHA.
- A Tasty Daily Dose: Omega 3 fish oil for dogs and cats is essential for their brain, heart, joints, and skin health. These chewy fish oil supplements for dogs and cats are tasty and mess-free.
- Ideal for the Active Pet: Keep their joints and skin in top shape with this fish oil dog and cat formula. Omega 3 and Vitamin E support the joints as well as the skin to help outdoor pets flourish.
- Made in the USA: This pet fish oil supplement is 100% naturally formulated with expertise and compassion for animals by Dr. Pol. Nourish your pet from nose to tail with omega 3 for dogs and cats.
How does Dr. Pol Omega-3 Fatty Acid Chews for Dogs and Cats work?
Dr. Pol Omega-3 Fatty Acid Chews for Dogs and Cats contain essential fatty acids EPA and DHA plus Vitamin E to promote healthy coat and skin, inflammation response, brain function, and heart health. Though cat and dog fish oil supplements are popular, a simple wild Alaskan salmon oil for dogs and cats may be missing key nutrients such as Vitamin E. This antioxidant can help soothe dry skin, support the joints, and aid in a healthy inflammation response.
Safe use in pregnant pets or pets intended for breeding has not been proven. If your pet’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a cool, dry place.
Dr. Pol Omega-3 Fatty Acid Chews for Dogs and Cats Directions:
- Feed daily according to the guidelines below.
An examination from your veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Dr. Pol Omega-3 Fatty Acid Chews for Dogs and Cats Dosage:
|15lbs and Under||1/2 soft chew daily|
|15 to 29lbs||1 soft chew daily|
|30 to 59lbs||2 soft chews daily|
|60 to 90lbs||4 soft chews daily|
|All Weights||1/2 soft chew daily|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Dr. Pol Omega-3 Fatty Acid Chews for Dogs and Cats Ingredients:
|Active Ingredients (per 4.8g chew)||Amount|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||270 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||180 mg|
|dI-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E)||1.5 IU|
|Inactive Ingredients: Glycerine, Molasses, Vegetable Starch, Sucrose, Pork Liver Powder, Macrogol, Vegetable Fiber, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Shortening, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Iron Oxide, Vitamin E and Rosemary Preservative.|
|Calorie Content: 11 calories per chew|