What is Dr. Pol Calming Treats for Dogs ?
Puppy anxiety is a normal part of life, but if your furry friend is shaking in their boots, they may need some relaxation assistance. Luckily, Dr. Pol Calming Chews for Dogs are formulated to help with just that. From travel nervousness to separation anxiety, there are countless things that can trigger your pet's unease. A simple, tasty anti-anxiety and melatonin dog treat can assist in relaxation and sleep, keeping your pet blissful and calm. When you're looking for dog stress and anxiety relief to help stop dog barking, quiet anxiety, or ease travel nerves, reach for a well-rounded supplement with botanicals, amino acids, and melatonin for a balanced approach that is sure to help. Give your pup the gift of calm with Dr. Pol Calming Chews for Dogs!
Dogs 12 Weeks and Older
- Welcome Without Worry: These dog calming treats for anxiety help your pup relax and respond better to stress, such as meeting a new human or pet. Each bite aids in stress relief, sleep, & relaxation.
- Calm Before Storms: Dog anxiety relief begins with potent botanicals and melatonin. If a storm is coming, offer a calming treat beforehand to help stop barking, quell anxiety, and aid in sleep.
- Help Your Dog Travel Calmly: These calming treats for dogs with anxiety help make travelling stress-free. Melatonin, chamomile, and more work together to help calm and relax your pet's mind and body.
- Separation Anxiety Relief for Dogs: Lonely pups may exhibit dog anxiety when left alone. These calming dog treats can help pups relax and sleep soundly. Add anxiety treats to your puppy essentials!
- Premium Dog Calming Chews: Made in USA, these dog anxiety chews can help your pup manage stressful situations with grace. Reach for the quality you trust with Dr. Pol!
How does Dr. Pol Calming Treats for Dogs work?
These dog calming treats utilize not only the sleep chemical melatonin but also four other active ingredients to help calm their mind and body. Botanicals including passion flower and chamomile are known for their relaxing properties, and they work alongside amino acid L-Tryptophan to help quiet anxiety and hyperactivity. For a dog melatonin is a fantastic sleep aid as it works with the body naturally. As well, these dog chews can function as puppy calming treats, as they are safe for pups 12 weeks and older.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store tightly closed at room temperature to ensure freshness.
Dr. Pol Calming Treats for Dogs Directions:
- Administer prior to an anticipated stressful event
Dr. Pol Calming Treats for Dogs will also help calm your dog’s stomach.
Dr. Pol Calming Treats for Dogs Dosage:
|15lbs and under||1 chew|
|16 to 50lbs||2 chews|
|50lbs and over||3 chews|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Dr. Pol Calming Treats for Dogs Ingredients:
|Active Ingredients (per 2.7g soft chew)||Amount|
|Valerian Root||80 mg|
|Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Molasses, Sucrose, Polyethylene Glycol, Corn Starch, Fish Oil, Vegetable Fiber, Pork Liver Powder, Soybean Oil, Calcium Phosphate, Linseed Oil, Vegetarian Beef Flavor, Vegetable Shortening, Magnesium Stearate, Aspartame, Natural Antioxidants.|