15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $14.28 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
DelRay Aloe/Oatmeal Shampoo
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is DelRay Aloe/Oatmeal Shampoo?
DelRay Aloe Oatmeal Shampoo is a soap-free formulation with colloidal oatmeal, aloe and vitamins to combat skin irritation, promote healing, and re-moisture sensitive, dry itchy skin.
Dogs and Cats, 6 weeks and older
- Store at controlled room temperature.
- Soap and Alcohol Free Formula so it's Safe to Use with Topical Flea and Tick Medications. Leave Your Pet Clean, Smooth and Shiny. Can be Used as Often as Necessary and Will Not Strip Your Pet's Coat.
- Unique Blend of Vitamins, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Oat Protein, and Wheat Germ Oil Will Leave Your Pet Feeling Relaxed and Happy After Bath Time.
- Relieves Flakiness and Irritation Caused by Dandruff, Fleas and Dryness to Stop Scratching and Pain.
- Made in the USA in our Federally Regulated Manufacturing Facilities to Ensure Quality and Safety.
How does DelRay Aloe/Oatmeal Shampoo work?
This luxurious natural shampoo works as a natural cleanser and cleans the skin without harsh irritating chemicals. Leaves coat clean, smooth and manageable and helps restore natural moisture and emollients. Its safe to use with topical flea control products, may be used as often as necessary, and will not strip your pet's coat. Safe for all pets over 6 weeks.
For topical use on pets only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at controlled room temperature.
DelRay Aloe/Oatmeal Shampoo Directions:
- Wet coat thoroughly with water.
- Apply and lather Chlorhexidine 4% Shampoo over the entire body allowing for 5 to 10 minutes of contact time.
- Rinse completely with water.
Repeat if necessary or as directed by your veterinarian.
DelRay Aloe/Oatmeal Shampoo Ingredients:
|Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14-16 Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Lactate, Disodium, Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ Oil), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Cholecalciferol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid.|