SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $32.13 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
CyLence Ultra Pest Control Concentrate
1.082 fl. oz. (32 mL Bottle)
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is CyLence Ultra Pest Control Concentrate ?
CyLence Ultra Concentrate kills crawling, ﬂying, and wood-infesting insects and protects barns, horse stables, and other animal quarters from invading pests. Just mix and spray to provide effective control.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors, making application flexible and user-friendly.
- Available in a 32 mL bottle that makes 2 gallons of spray, enough to treat 2,000 sq. ft.
- Kills over 60 pests, including ﬂies, ants, and spiders.
- Use in and around barns, horse stables and animal quarters.
How does CyLence Ultra Pest Control Concentrate work?
This product kills crawling, ﬂying, and wood-infesting insects and protects barns, horse stables, and other animal quarters from invading pests. Just mix and spray to provide effective control. CyLence Ultra Pest Control Concentrate is intended for use as a general surface, spot, or crack and crevice spray in and around buildings and structures and their immediate surroundings. Permitted areas of use include, animal runs, animal holding areas, animal quarters, boarding kennels, chicken houses (when birds are not present), dairy barns, feed lots, horse stables, kennels, livestock barns and holding facilities, storage areas, storage rooms, trailers, turkey houses, utility rooms, and rooms in animal facilities.
STOP: BE SURE TO READ THE FULL LABEL BEFORE USE. The label contains complete use information, including cautions and warnings. Always read, understand and follow the label and use directions. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. Keep Out of Reach of Children. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Avoid breathing spray mist. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking or using tobacco. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. HOTLINE NUMBER: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For emergency medical treatment call 800-422-9874. For product information call 800-633-3796.
How should I store this product?
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and in such a manner as to prevent cross contamination with other pesticides, fertilizers, food, and feed. Store in original containers and out of the reach of children, preferably in a locked storage area. Handle and open container in a manner as to prevent spillage. If the container is leaking or material spilled for any reason or cause, carefully dam up spilled material to prevent runoff. Refer to Precautionary Statements on label for hazards associated with the handling of this material. Do not walk through spilled material. Absorb spilled material with absorbing type compounds and dispose of as directed for pesticides below. Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal. In spill or leak incidents, keep unauthorized people away. For transportation emergencies contact Chemtrec at 800-424-9300.
What is the most important information I should know about CyLence Ultra Pest Control Concentrate ?
The directions on this label were determined through research to be appropriate for the correct use of this product. This product has been tested under different environmental conditions both indoors and outdoors similar to those that are ordinary and customary where the product is to be used. Insufficient control of pests or plant injury may result from the occurrence of extraordinary or unusual conditions, or from failure to follow label directions. In addition, failure to follow label directions may cause injury to animals, man, and damage to the environment. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Elanco offers, and the buyer accepts and uses, this product subject to the conditions that extraordinary or unusual environmental conditions, or failure to follow label directions are beyond the control of Elanco and are, therefore, the responsibility of the buyer.
CyLence Ultra Pest Control Concentrate Directions:
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE IMPORTANT: Read these entire Directions for Use and Conditions of Sale before using CyLence Ultra Pest Control Concentrate. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling
- Where to Use: Indoors as a spot, crack, or crevice treatment or outdoors as perimeter treatment in and around barns, horse stables and other animal quarters
- When to Use: To control and prevent insect infestations
- How Much to Use: Dilute contents of container (32 ml) in two gallons of water
- Re-apply: Re-apply in 7-10 days as needed
- MIXING INSTRUCTIONS: CyLence Ultra Pest Control Concentrate is intended to be mixed with water and applied with pump style sprayer or trigger spray bottle. Add the appropriate amount of product while ﬁlling the sprayer with water, and shake to mix. Use 1 Tablespoon (16 milliliters) of CyLence Ultra Pest Control Concentrate per 1,000 ft2 in 1 gallon of water to adequately cover the area being treated, but which will not allow dripping or run off to occur. Diluted spray mixture can be stored overnight and applied the following day; however, mixture should be shaken prior to use to thoroughly mix the product.
This pesticide is extremely toxic to ﬁsh and aquatic invertebrates. Remove from premises or tightly cover ﬁsh tanks and disconnect aerators when applying indoors where such containers are present. Do not apply directly to water, to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark.
CyLence Ultra Pest Control Concentrate Dosage:
|Amount Per Area|
|1 Tablespoon (16 milliliters) of CyLence Ultra Pest Control Concentrate per 1000 square feet in one gallon water.|
CyLence Ultra Pest Control Concentrate Ingredients:
|Beta-cyfluthrin [CAS No. 68359-37-5]||11.8%|
|Beta-cyfluthrin [CAS No. 68359-37-5]|