What is Arsenicum Album 30C?
Arsenicum Album 30C is a homeopathic medicine made from arsenic trioxide. It is prepared in a way to avoid toxicity. It is mainly used to relieve digestive cramps, vomiting, and diarrhea accompanied by intense weakness such as an upset stomach from eating spoiled food or getting into trash.
- Homeopathic medicine used to relieve diarrhea
- Relieves digestive cramps, vomiting, diarrhea and intense weakness
- Helpful for pets suffering from an upset stomach after eating trash or spoiled food
- Convenient quick-dissolving pellets are easy to administer
How does Arsenicum Album 30C work?
Arsenicum Album 30C is made from arsenic trioxide. It's prepared in a way to avoid toxicity.
Do not use on animals that are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Stop use and ask a veterinarian if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. Do not use if the pellet dispenser seal is broken.
Arsenicum Album 30C Directions:
- Slip pellets under your pet's tongue and allow to dissolve.
If your pet will not take pellets under their tongue, the pellets can be dissolved in a small amount of water and given directly into their mouth with a spoon or an oral syringe.
Arsenicum Album 30C Dosage:
|All Weights||Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a veterinarian.|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Keep out of reach of children and other pets.
Arsenicum Album 30C Ingredients:
|Arsenicum album 30C|
|Inactive Ingredients:lactose, sucrose|