What is Blue Buffalo BLUE™ Health Bars?
Tasty and wholesome BLUE Health Bars with Banana and Yogurt have a crunchy texture your dog will love. Formulated with the finest natural ingredients. No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, no artificial flavors or preservatives, and no corn, wheat, or soy
Sorry, this product can only be shipped to the contiguous 48 United States.
- Bananas are high in potassium and are an excellent source of dietary fiber to aid digestion.
- Yogurt serves as a great source of protein, calcium and natural vitamins and minerals.
- Oatmeal is a wholesome, high-quality grain rich in B vitamins that gives pets the energy they need.
- Barley includes the whole grain with the hull and bran and is an excellent source of soluble fiber, plus carbohydrates and B vitamins for digestive health in pets.
- Carrots are an excellent source of beta carotene, fiber, Vitamin K1, potassium and antioxidants.
- Flaxseed is a rich source of essential omega-3 fatty acids and is a great source of fiber that aids in digestion and promotes healthy skin and coat.
How does Blue Buffalo BLUE™ Health Bars work?
Wholesome whole grains and nutritious fruits and vegetables work together to help keep your dog healthy.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Blue Buffalo BLUE™ Health Bars Directions:
- BLUE Health Bars are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
3,460 Kcals/kg, One Bar = 68 Kcals
Blue Buffalo BLUE™ Health Bars Dosage:
|All weights||Give as a treat when rewarding your pet.|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Blue Buffalo BLUE™ Health Bars Ingredients:
|Crude Protein||12.0% min|
|Crude Fat||5.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||6.5% max|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids*||0.3% min|
|Other Ingredients: Oatmeal, Barley, Oat Flour, Banana, Yogurt, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Cane Molasses, Carrots, Canola Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin E Supplement.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|