What is AniMed Biotin 100?
AniMed Biotin 100 is an economical and bioavailable source for the nutritional supplementation of biotin in a horse's diet. One ounce (or two tablespoons) of AniMed Biotin 100 Powder contains 6.25 mg of d-biotin. It can help promote normal hoof hardness and growth. It comes in a powder for easy administration.
Horses and Livestock
- Supplies biotin in your horse's diet
- Economical and bioavailable
- Aids in normal hoof hardness and growth.
- Easy to administer
How does AniMed Biotin 100 work?
A water-soluble B-vitamin, biotin plays an important role in carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism and aids in normal hoof hardness and growth.
For animal use only.
AniMed Biotin 100 Directions:
- Add to your horse's or livestock's feed as a nutritional supplement.
- The large side of the enclosed scoop measures 1 tablespoon or approximately 1/2 ounce. The small side measures 1/2 tablespoon or approximately 1/4 ounce.
Feed can be slightly moistened to facilitate proper adhesion of AniMed Biotin 100 to the ration.
AniMed Biotin 100 Dosage:
|All weights||Give 2-4 tablespoons per day top dressed or mixed with feed or as directed by your veterinarian|
|All weights||Give 1-2 tablespoons per day top dressed or mixed with feed or as directed by your veterinarian|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Dogs||Do not use!|
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Keep tightly sealed and store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
AniMed Biotin 100 Ingredients:
|Guaranteed Analysis (per tablespoon or approximately 1 oz)||Amount|
|d-Biotin (Min)||3.125 mg|
|Other Ingredients: d-Biotin, roughage products, calcium carbonate, and mineral oil.|