What is AlphaTRAK 2?
AlphaTRAK 2 is a blood glucose monitor kit for dogs and cats. The kit comes with a blood glucose meter, lancing device, lancets, control solution, and test strips. The lancing, lancets, test strips, and control solution can be purchased separately as well. AlphaTRAK 2 is specifically designed for diabetic cats and dogs. It is easy to use and is specifically calibrated for dogs and cats, resulting in accurate readings.
Dogs and Cats
- Includes all the supplies needed to test and monitor blood glucose
- Accurate, easy to obtain results - requires very small blood sample
- Calibrated for dogs and cats - more accurate than human readers for pet diabetes
- Stores test results in its memory
How does AlphaTRAK 2 work?
The AlphaTRAK 2 meter is designed to account for the differences in the distribution of glucose within the blood of dogs and cats, so results are accurate, reliable and easy to understand.
Drying agents in the test strip vial may be harmful if inhaled or swallowed and may irritate skin and eyes.
AlphaTRAK 2 Directions:
- Follow your veterinarian’s instructions exactly as directed.
- Read and use the instructions included in the kit as a guide when testing and monitoring your pet’s blood glucose.
Ask your veterinarian for help if you have trouble collecting a blood sample from your pet.
Keep out of reach of children and other pets. Store test strips in a cool, dry place.
AlphaTRAK 2 Details:
|Blood Glucose Meter||1|