SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $24.27 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is AlphaTRAK® 3?
AlphaTrak® 3 is an easy-to-use canine, feline, and equine blood glucose monitoring system to monitor the blood sugar of dogs, cats, and horses with diabetes at home. Innovative monitoring helps you partner with your veterinarian to make more informed decisions about managing diabetes in your pet. The AlphaTrak 3 Starter Kit includes everything you need: AlphaTrak 3 Meter, Two Batteries (3V, CR2032), 50 AlphaTrak 3 Test Strips, Lancing Device, 30 Lancets, AlphaTrak 3 Control Solution (4 ml), Carrying Case, Diabetes Diary, User Guide
Dogs, Cats, and Horses
- AlphaTRAK® 3 is a blood glucose monitor specifically calibrated to measure the blood sugar levels of dogs, cats, and horses.
- AlphaTrak®3 Test strips are specifically made and calibrated to detect blood glucose levels for cats, dogs and horses. Each viles comes with 50 test strips. AlphaTrak 3 Test Strips should be used with the AlphaTrak 3 Blood Glucose Meter.
- Efficient Patient Tracking: Improved Device and App Allows for Data Storage, Sharing and Transferring of Results
- Obtain precise and reliable results with just a tiny blood sample of only 0.3 mL, delivering outcomes within as little as five seconds.
- The AlphaTRAK® 3 can detect a wide range of blood glucose levels from 20 to 750 milligrams per deciliter, ensuring comprehensive monitoring capabilities.
- Benefit from the flexibility of multiple blood sample collection points, allowing you to choose the most convenient option for you and your pet.
- You can register your glucometer with the AlphaTRAK® Free and Easy Mobile App. This integration enables you to conveniently review and graph your pet's glucose levels, easily share them with your veterinarian, keep a record of daily activities, and even set up notifications and reminders for optimal diabetes management.
- The AlphaTRAK® 3 Starter Kit is widely recommended and trusted by veterinarians. It is a professional-grade device that meets the standards set by veterinary professionals, ensuring accurate results and reliable monitoring of a pet's blood glucose levels.
How does AlphaTRAK® 3 work?
The AlphaTrak 3 Blood Glucose Monitoring System is intended to be used to measure the blood glucose levels in dogs, cats, and horses.
Consult with your veterinarian before use. Use only AlphaTRAK® 3 test strips and AlphaTRAK® 3 control solution with this meter. Using older version AlphaTRAK® test strips or off-brand test strips and control solution can yield inaccurate results
How should I store this product?
Keep out of reach of children. Do not store in temperatures below -4° F or above 140° F.
AlphaTRAK® 3 Directions:
- OBTAINING BLOOD SAMPLES: Select a Test Site and obtain a capillary blood sample
- Prepare the lancing device and puncture the test site. When the blood droplet and strip icons appear on the display, use the lancing device to obtain a drop of blood.
- Perform a glucose test
- BLOOD GLUCOSE TESTING: Remove a test strip from the vial. Check test strip expiration date (printed on the vial). Do not use expired test strips or the results may be inaccurate.
- Insert test strip into the meter to turn it on. Set Lot Code (using the Code Strip). Press “c” to set the correct code (match the code on the strip vial) Press “m” to save. Set Species: Change species on meter after inserting test strip.
- Apply and hold blood to the front edge of the sample area of the test strip (dark-colored rectangle on the test strip) until you hear a beep, and a vertical line appears on the screen. The meter will start to count down (3, 2, 1) which indicates the test strip has enough blood and the meter is checking the glucose level. View Results.
- SEE INCLUDED GUIDE FOR FULL DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS
A thin layer of petroleum jelly may be applied to the test site prior to lancing. This can help the blood form a droplet without getting into the hair.
AlphaTRAK® 3 Details:
|AlphaTRAK® 3 Meter||1|
|AlphaTRAK® 3 Test Strips||50|
|AlphaTRAK® 3 Lancing Device||1|
|AlphaTRAK® 3 Lancets||30|
|AlphaTRAK® 3 Control Solution||2|
|Quick User’ Guide||1|
|AlphaTRAK® 3 Blood Glucose Monitoring System Contents: AlphaTRAK® 3 Meter, 50 AlphaTRAK® 3 Test Strips, AlphaTRAK® 3 Lancing Device and 30 Lancets, Carrying Case, Diabetes Diary, Quick User's Guide, and AlphaTRAK® 3 Control Solution (4 mL)|