15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $18.39 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Wysong Synorgon Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Wysong Synorgon Dry Dog Food?
Synorgon Dry Dog Food by Wysong is an all-natural, chicken-based diet with brown rice that is formulated especially for dogs who require a limited-ingredient diet. It also omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. And although there are few ingredients, it is still fortified with vital prebiotics, probiotics and enzymes, and vitamins and minerals to enhance your dog's health. Synorgon Canine Diet meets the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile for Maintenance. Wysong foods, including Synorgon, are made in the USA at their own facilities with USDA- and FDA-approved domestically sourced ingredients, so you can feel good about what your dog is eating.
- Especially made for dogs who require a limited-ingredient diet
- First ingredient is chicken
- Includes omega fatty acids
- Does not contain any unnatural or non-nutritional ingredients
- All natural ingredients, including added essential vitamins and amino acids that are important for your dog's overall health
- Made in the USA from USDA and FDA-approved domestic sources
- Contains prebiotics and probiotics
How it Works:
Wysong Synorgon is formulated for dogs who require a limited ingredient diet. It does not contain any un-natural or non-nutritional ingredients. Omega fatty acids are added along with prebiotics and probiotics for digestive health. Synorgon meets the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile for Maintenance.
- Any sudden change in diet may result in digestive disturbances. Wysong Synorgon is a unique formulation, and should be gradually introduced. Over a period of 15 days, mix Wysong Synorgon with the present diet beginning at about 10% and then gradually increase proportions. If difficulties arise, return to a smaller percentage and try again.
- Always keep fresh, pure water available.
- If you feed your dog twice per day, cut the feeding amount in half at each meal.
- The amount fed should be adjusted to maintain an ideal body weight. Do not overfeed, regardless of the pet's eagerness. Over consumption leading to digestive upset is the most common difficulty pets have adjusting to this highly concentrated, unique nutritional formulation.
- The following amounts suggested should be decreased in proportion to the amount of supplementation with fresh whole foods, or other foods provided in addition to Wysong dry food.
Factors such as stress and amount of activity may make it necessary to adjust the amount of feeding.
Wysong Synorgon Dry Dog Food
Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
Wysong Synorgon Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||27.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||13.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||4.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||2.4%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.0%|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae*||454 million CFU/lb|
|Enterococcus faecium*||23.3 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus casei*||21.8 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus*||19.4 million CFU/lb|
|Bacillus subtilis*||19.4 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus plantarum*||8.2 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus lactis*||7.8 million CFU/lb|
|Amylase (Bacillus licheniformis)*||24,000 mg of dextrinized starch/min/gram|
|Protease (Aspergillus oryzae)*||18,000 micrograms or tyrosine/min/gram|
|Lipase (Aspergillus niger)*||5,000 micromoles of butyric acid/min/gram|
|Lactase (Aspergillus niger)*||5,000 micromoles of o-nitrophenol/min/gram|
|Phytase (Aspergillus niger)*||150 micromoles of inorganic phosphate/min/gram|
|Ingredients: Chicken, Fish Meal, Brown Rice, Peas, Chicken Fat, Flaxseeds, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Eggs, Montmorillonite Clay, Crab Meal, Natural Flavor, Whey, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Tomato Pomace, Calcium Propionate, Choline Chloride, Coconut Oil, Organic Barley Grass, Blueberry, Dried Kelp, Yogurt (Whey, Milk Solids, Yogurt Cultures), Citric Acid, Apple Pectin, Fish Oil, Yeast Extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Chicory Root, Yeast Culture, Dried Carrots, Dried Celery, Dried Parsley, Dried Lettuce, Dried Watercress, Dried Spinach, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid [source of Vitamin C], Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Pepper.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles|
|CFU: Colony Forming Units|