What is Mr. Herzher's Wicker Litter Box Cover?
Mr. Herzher's Wicker Litter Box Cover is a decorative litter box cover that hides your cat's unsightly litter box. It includes an interior catch tray that eliminates litter messes that your cat makes when digging. It also has non-slip feet to protect your floors from scratches. It comes in dark brown to match most home decor.
- Hides litter boxes
- Keeps your cat's litter area tidy
- Made with Rhino-wicker that won't absorb odors or fluids
- Litter box slides out easily on rails for easy cleaning
- Front panel opens for easy access
- Available in 2 sizes, large and jumbo
- Litter box not included
How it works:
Mr.Herzher's Wicker Litter Box Cover comes in 2 different sizes to fit most cat litter boxes, and a dark brown Rhino-wicker that looks great in most homes. The Rhino-wicker doesn't absorb any odors or liquid, so it stays nice and fresh. The front panel opens and drops down and has glide rails to slide your cat's litter box in and out quickly and easily. The inside and outside can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Non-slip feet keep the litter box cover in one place while also protecting your floors. When your cat is digging and kicking out kitty litter, the interior tray catches any on the bottom and the cover stops the litter from spreading all over your home.
- Detach the top latch of the front panel and open Mr. Herzher's Wicker Litter Box Cover.
- Fill your cat's litter box and place inside. Then relatch the top panel to the rest of the litter box cover.
- To Clean: Complete the top step, clean your cat's dirty litter, wipe down with soap and water and relatch the top.
Show your cat where his or her litter box is when you place it inside the wicker litter box cover.
Store at room temperature.
Important details for Mr. Herzher's Wicker Litter Box Cover:
- Measure your cat's litter box to make sure the litter box cover will fit comfortably inside the wicker litter box cover.
- You can easily clean the inside of the litter box cover with soap and water.
- It comes in two sizes that fit most litter boxes, large and jumbo.
Litter Pan Size
16.25"W x 19.75"L x 18.5"H
15"W x 18.5"L
Litter Pan Size
18.25"W x 23.5"L x 19.5"H
17"W x 22"L
Mr. Herzher's Wicker Litter Box Cover is rated
Rated 4 out of
Stylish alternative litter box
I bought this product about four years ago when my two shelter cats were kittens. I attribute its claim to trapping odors with its woven fibers for part of the reason my cats' litter box didn't smell. The only issue can be that litter gets trapped in the sides, which I think would not happen with the wooden designer cat boxes.
I've had this in storage for about a year; I'm hoping it still works well. I don't remember the assembly being very difficult. I'd recommend this.
Date published: 2014-08-03
Rated 5 out of
I love it
I bought this almost 2 years ago now. It looks like a nice piece of furniture and is well-constructed and easy to clean. I'm very happy with it. I have 4 cats!
Date published: 2014-05-28
Rated 2 out of
The material is a nice quality and the color is lovely, but it is poorly constructed. I had to hammer the components to get them to fit together correctly. It falls apart with a light touch or if a cat jumps on it. Probably will make it work because the size and color works aesthetically.
Date published: 2012-12-16