What is the Heated Cat Pad?
The Heated Cat Pad is a comfortable indoor sleeping pad you plug into an electrical outlet to help your cat stay warm. The Heated Cat Pad can be used alone or placed on top of your cat's bed. The heating pad found inside is also removable which makes it great for year-round use.
- Great for all cats but especially arthritic or senior cats
- Helps cat stay warm on cold wintry days, or plug-in heating pad can be removed for the warmer months
- Heat is only activated when cat sits on pad (as little as 1lb of pressure will activate the heating pad)
- Available in two colors (Sage or Mocha)
- Provides a portable resting area
- Convenient size fits almost anywhere
- Tested for safety and does not cause fire
- Mat cover and heating pad are both removable for easy washing
How does the Heated Cat Pad work?
The Heated Cat Pad is designed to remain 12 to 15 degrees above ambient air temperature and warms to your cat's normal body temperature when in use. It is ideal during the winter for senior and arthritic cats because the warm surface helps to relax muscles and reduce joint inflammation and stiffness. Please note the Heated Cat Pad does not get hot.
Always unplug the Heated Cat Pad from outlet when not in use.
Heated Cat Pad Directions:
- Carefully position heating pad between foam pieces and close the opening so your cat cannot remove the heating pad. When in use, check the pad to ensure proper positioning.
- Turn the pad so the cord is exiting the back of the pad, away from the normal path traveled by your cat.
- When cleaning the cover, unplug and remove the heating pad so you do not subject it to being immersed in liquids or cleaners.
- Remove cover for washing.
After operating 1-2 hours, place your hands on your cat's new Heated Cat Pad for 20-30 seconds, applying pressure. Sitting on your Heated Cat Pad is the best way to feel the radiant warmth your cat will enjoy. The Heated Cat Pad is designed to provide mild radiant warmth and does not get hot.
Heated Cat Pad Usage:
Follow the directions above and place in your cat's favorite resting spot.
Store in a cool, dry place. Always unplug the Heated Cat Pad when not in use.