What is Go! Dry Dog Food?
Go! Dry Dog Food provides your dog with maximum nutrition and concentrated forms of energy by using de-boned meat (chicken, turkey, duck or salmon), garden vegetables, farm fresh fruits and human grade oils (rich in Omega 6 and 3 essential fatty acids). Feeding your dog Go! also provides natural antioxidants, pre-biotics and pro-biotics for digestive health; beta carotene for healthy eyes, skin and coat; and taurine (in Go! Fit + Free Grain Free Adult Recipe) which is a valuable supplement for dogs with liver disease, seizure disorders, or Type 1 diabetes.
|Recommended For||Go! Dry Dog Food Formula|
|Dogs of all breeds and life stages, and general health||All formulas|
|Allergies||Go! Sensitivity + Shine Salmon Recipe and Grain Free Endurance|
|Finicky Eaters||Go! Fit + Free Grain Free Adult Recipe|
|Gluten Free Diet||Go! Sensitivity + Shine Duck Recipe|
|Performance Dogs||Go! Refresh + Renew Chicken Recipe|
|Underweight Dogs||Go! Refresh + Renew Chicken Recipe|
|Elimination Diet (to help determine food allergies/sensitivities)||Go! Sensitivity + Shine Duck Recipe|
- Ingredients fit for human consumption - All ingredients are government certified as "fit for human consumption" status in state of the art, government inspected facilities.
- Truly all natural - Many dog foods say they are "all natural" yet are not 100% natural. In many cases these foods may have artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
- Butcher quality meats - Unlike well-known grocery store brands, we found Go! to be one of the very few pet foods to use the highest quality butcher meats. Most brands use rendered meats filled with by-products.
- Foods are made in USDA or CFIA inspected facilities - For safety, it is important to have a manufacturing facility that follows the same strict quality assurance standards as used for human foods.
- Grade "A" deboned meat (chicken, turkey, duck or salmon)
- Suitable for all dogs but can also be fed to meet specific needs
- High levels of nutrition (per cup) means feeding your dog 10%-30% less
- Contains antioxidants from natural sources
- Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids are sourced naturally (chicken fat and salmon oil)
- Less clean up due to smaller and firmer stool
- Manufactured at facilities approved/certified by FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) , CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) and EU (European Union)
How it Works:
Go! offers various formulas developed with veterinarians and certified nutritionists to ensure your dog receives the necessary nutrition needed to maintain an active lifestyle.
Many dogs with allergies may need to be placed on an elimination diet, which involves limiting the number of ingredients your dog eats. Go! Sensitivity + Shine Duck Recipe contains duck meal as its first and only meat protein source. This formula does not contain chicken, eggs, animal by-products, wheat, corn, soy glutens, artificial colors or artificial flavors. By limiting the number of ingredients in your dog's food, this process helps to defend your dog's body against food allergies and sensitivities.
Go! Fit + Free Grain Free Adult Recipe contains 34% protein (Go! Natural's highest protein formula), due to its chicken, turkey, and duck ingredients. This formula as well as the Go! Refresh + Renew Chicken Recipe are ideal meals to feed active or working dogs, as well as those that need to build lean muscle mass.
If you are introducing a rotation diet to your dog, both Go! Sensitivity + Shine Salmon Recipe and Go! Sensitivity + Shine Duck Recipe are recommended because both formulas contain a single source of protein, carbohydrate, and oil.
- Refer to the chart below for suggested feeding guidelines of Go! Dry Dog Food.
The amount of food your dog requires will depend on his/her activity level, age, breed, and climate. Speak with your veterinarian to determine an ideal amount of food to feed your dog.
Go! Fit + Free Grain Free Adult Recipe Dry Dog Food
After bag is opened, roll the top of the bag closed and place in a plastic airtight container.
Go! Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||34.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||3%|
|*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Min)||2.2%|
|*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min)||0.45%|
|Ingredients: Chicken meal, turkey meal, salmon meal, de-boned chicken, de-boned turkey, de-boned trout, potatoes, peas, tapioca, lentil beans, chickpeas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural chicken flavor, whole dried egg, apples, duck meal, herring meal, salmon oil, alfalfa, de-boned duck, de-boned salmon, sweet potatoes, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), coconut oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed, potassium chloride, pumpkin, carrots, bananas, blueberries, cranberries, broccoli, spinach, alfalfa sprouts, blackberries, squash, papayas, pomegranate, dried chicory root, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, inositol, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, beta-carotene, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate , iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, ferrous sulphate, calcium iodate, manganous oxide, selenium yeast), sodium chloride, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, dried rosemary, green tea extract, peppermint, parsley, rosehips, zedoary, dandelion, chamomile, ginger, fennel, turmeric, juniper berries, licorice, marigold extract, cardamom, cloves.|
|435 kcals per 8 oz cup|