What is Eukanuba Premium Performance 26/16 EXERCISE Adult Dry Dog Food?
Your dog lives an active lifestyle. From running to hiking, or assisting as a service dog, their days are full of exercise and activity. Eukanuba Premium Performance 26/16 EXERCISE Adult Dry Dog Food is scientifically formulated to help get your active dog through each day.
highly active dogs of 1 year or older
- Contains a minimum of 26% protein and 16% fat to deliver optimal energy, and has tailored nutrients to help defend against the effects of regular exercise
- Delivers Eukanuba 3D DentaDefense, which is proven to reduce tartar buildup using a polyphosphate, crunchy texture, and S-shaped dog kibble to promote a brushing effect
- Helps your exercising and service dog’s digestion with an enhanced* blend of fibers and prebiotics (* vs. Eukanuba Adult Medium Breed)
- Promotes agile joints with glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, and EPA
How does Eukanuba Premium Performance 26/16 EXERCISE Adult Dry Dog Food work?
With a minimum of 26% protein and 16% fat, this dry dog food delivers the optimal energy they need, combined with scientifically tailored nutrients, to help defend against the effects of regular exercise. The highly palatable dry dog kibble helps promote agile joints with glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, and EPA. An enhanced blend of fibers and prebiotics to help support digestion. It delivers DHA and antioxidants to help support healthy brain function, plus a scientifically tailored antioxidant cocktail to help defend against free radicals. Eukanuba Premium Performance 26/16 EXERCISE Adult Dry Dog Food helps keep your dog running strong to support the healthy, active life they deserve.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Eukanuba Premium Performance 26/16 EXERCISE Adult Dry Dog Food Directions:
- These feeding guidelines are a starting point, your dog may need more or less food depending on the intensity & duration of activity and the environmental conditions.
- Daily feeding amounts can be divided into at least 2 meals.
- Meals should be at least 3 hours before sporting or working activities and at least 2 hours after the activity.
- Remember to provide fresh, clean water available for your dog at all times.
- If you have any questions about your pet’s health, consult your veterinarian.
Eukanuba™ PREMIUM PERFORMANCE 26/16 EXERCISE is a complete and balanced food, therefore you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
Eukanuba Premium Performance 26/16 EXERCISE Adult Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight||Amount per day|
|18 lbs||1 5/8 cups to 2 ½ cups|
|22 lbs||1 7/8 to 3 cups|
|27 lbs||2 1/8 to 3 3/8 cups|
|31 lbs||2 3/8 to 3 7/8 cups|
|35 lbs||2 5/8 to 4 ¼ cups|
|40 lbs||2 7/8 to 4 5/8 cups|
|44 lbs||3 1/8 to 5 cups|
|49 lbs||3 3/8 to 5 3/8 cups|
|53 lbs||3 5/8 to 5 ¾ cups|
|62 lbs||4 1/8 to 6 ½ cups|
|66 lbs||4 ¼ to 6 ¾ cups|
|77 lbs||4 7/8 to 7 5/8 cups|
|88 lbs||5 3/8 to 8 3/8 cups|
|99 lbs||5 ¾ to 9 ¼ cups|
|100 lbs||6 ¼ to 10 cups|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Eukanuba Premium Performance 26/16 EXERCISE Adult Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Ingredients: Chicken by-product meal, corn, brewers rice, chicken fat, wheat gluten, corn gluten meal, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, pea fiber, calcium carbonate, vegetable oil, sodium silico aluminate, monocalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, powdered psyllium seed husk, sodium hexametaphosphate, salt, choline chloride, hydrolyzed yeast, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), niacin supplement, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], DL-methionine, taurine, glucosamine hydrochloride, magnesium oxide, trace minerals [zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate], L-carnitine, chondroitin sulfate, carotene, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.|
|Calorie Content: This diet contains 3777 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 355 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).|