What are Caledon Farms Chicken Morsels Dog Treats?
Caledon Farms Chicken Morsels Dog Treats are single ingredient freeze-dried dog treats made from Canadian chicken. They’re minimally processed and made in small batches. They’re freeze dried to ensure the flavor and freshness dogs crave. No additives, preservatives, or artificial colors. Small bites are great for use as a training aid or anytime snack.
- Freeze dried raw ensures flavor and freshness
- Made with one ingredient: Canadian chicken
- Free of artificial additives
- Minimally processed, made in small batches
- Just 3 calories per treat
- Great for training
How do Caledon Farms Chicken Morsels Dog Treats work?
Caledon Farms Chicken Morsels Dog Treats are freeze-dried at subzero temperatures to remove moisture for shelf-stability and to maintain the flavor and texture of fresh raw chicken.
As with any ingestible, do not leave your pet unattended while consuming this product. Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, soy, fish, wheat, egg, crustaceans, tree nuts, molluscs, and mustard.
Caledon Farms Chicken Morsels Dog Treats Directions:
- Feed as a treat or training aid for your dog.
- As with any ingestible, we recommend that you do not leave your pet unattended while consuming this product. Always give your dog access to fresh, clean water
Close resealable bag to protect treats from moisture and maintain freshness.
Caledon Farms Chicken Morsels Dog Treats Dosage:
|All weights||Give a few treats per day as a snack or training aid.|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a dry place at room temperature. Comes in a resealable bag to maintain freshness.
Caledon Farms Chicken Morsels Dog Treats Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||53.1%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||37.3%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||1.6%|
|Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, soy, wheat, fish, egg, crustaceans, tree nuts, mulluscs, and mustard.|