What is Staphysagria 30C?
Staphysagria 30C is used homeopathically to relieve itching on various parts of the body and also itching or pain in surgical or clean cut wounds and warts. It can also be used to promote emotional health in pets. It is often given to sensitive animals that may have a history of abuse or trauma.
- Relieves itching on various parts of the body
- Helps relieve itching or pain in surgical or clean cut wounds
- Also used to promote emotional health in pets
- Given to sensitive animals that may have a history of abuse or trauma
- Convenient quick-dissolving pellets are easy to administer
How does Staphysagria 30C work?
Staphysagria 30C is a homeopathic medicine made from the stavesacre plant which naturally helps relieve itching.
Do not use on animals that are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Stop use and ask a veterinarian if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. Do not use if the pellet dispenser seal is broken.
Staphysagria 30C Directions:
- Slip pellets under your pet’s tongue and allow to dissolve.
If your pet will not take pellets under their tongue, the pellets can be dissolved in a small amount of water and given directly into their mouth with a spoon or an oral syringe.
Staphysagria 30C Dosage:
|All Weights||Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a veterinarian.|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store at room temperature.
Staphysagria 30C Ingredients:
|Inactive Ingredients: lactose, sucrose|