What is Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Pellet Cat Litter?
Made with fibrous material found in walnut shells, Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Pellet Cat Litter is biodegradable and offers a nontoxic, chemical-free alternative to conventional cat litters. The super-absorbent formula forms hard clumps within 15 minutes, making scooping up waste less messy. Due to its proprietary formula, this natural cat litter won't stick to your cat's paws, keeping the litter in the box where it belongs. This cat litter also provides superior odor control, with two times the odor-eliminating power of comparable brands. In addition to being biodegradable, this natural cat litter is certified safe for flushing down toilets.
- Biodegradable if composted
- Provides superior absorbency for quick clumping and easier scooping
- Features all-natural ingredients that are nontoxic, chemical-free, and virtually dust-free
- Offers low tracking and superior odor control
- Can be flushed down the toilet
How it Works:
Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Pellet Cat Litter makes it simple to clean your cat's litter box. The natural formula clumps hard within 15 minutes, making it easier to scoop. Low tracking means it won't stick to your cat's paws.
Pregnant women or people with suppressed immune systems should not touch used cat litter. Everyone else who handles it should scrub their hands thoroughly to avoid the parasites that cause toxoplasmosis. If you're worried about handling used litter, use a pair of disposable latex or plastic gloves, which are readily available in the cleaning section of most stores.
- Put 2 inches of Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Pellet Cat Litter into a clean litter box.
- When your cat has used the box, gently shake it side to side to mix the wet litter with the dry, and bring the dry litter to the top of the box.
- Scoop out the clumps and dispose of them in a plastic bag, with your compost, or flush them down the toilet.
- Keep your cat healthy by cleaning his or her litter box regularly and sanitizing it completely at least once per month.
To transition your cat to Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter, start out by placing 1-2 inches of litter into a clean litter box, then top with enough of your current cat litter to cover it. Each time you change the litter, add more Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter and less of the current litter. Cats adapt quickly; many adapt after the first change.
Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Pellet Cat Litter 17-lb bag:
Ingredients: Walnut shells
Storage: Place the contents of the cat litter bag into an airtight container, or be sure to seal the bag tightly after each use.
Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Pellet Cat Litter is rated
Rated 1 out of
The only positive is that it doesnt track
It does not track, which is fantastic, however that is the only good thing I can say about it. There is no mitigation of the cat urine or feces smell. The pellets dont clump but they do fall apart when the cat uses the box, so you end up with a bunch of urine soaked sand like material in the box. When you try to scoop there really is no way to just take the used portion without taking out a lot of unused pellets. And if for some reason you miss a day of scooping, or miss some of the material that is urine soaked it will start to get moldly in about 2 days, which really magnifies the smells.
Date published: 2017-09-11