No, unlike many other fruits, grapes and raisins are not safe for dogs to ingest. In fact, it can actually be very dangerous for your dog to get their paws on grapes. It is still unknown as to what part of grapes and raisins are highly toxic to dogs, so even seedless and peeled grapes shouldn't be given to dogs. When ingested, grapes and raisins can cause sudden kidney failure in dogs, regardless of gender, breed, age or size. However, the more that is ingested increases the chance of being poisoned.
If you suspect that your dog has eaten a grape or a raisin, seek emergency veterinary advice immediately. Your veterinarian may tell you to induce vomiting as soon as possible or to bring them in to an emergency vet clinic.Symptoms that might occur as a result of grape or raisin ingestion include: