What is Weruva Cats In the Kitchen Pumpkin Jack Splash Pouches Wet For Cats?
Your cat will splash into ultimate flavors, falling in love with the delectable flakes of tuna, swimming in a tasty pumpkin soup.
- Pumpkin Jack Splash Featuring real cuts of wild tuna in a delicious Pumpkin Soup. An all natural recipe with pumpkin for easy digestion.
- Cats in the Kitchen - Weruva’s selection of unique recipes that are packed with premium proteins in a delicious gravy - perfectly crafted for your kitchen carnivore!
- Grain-free, Gluten-free, & Carrageenan-free. No corn, wheat or soy. Free from any artificial colors & preservatives.
- Produced in Human Facilities under the Strictest B.R.C. Global Standards for
- 100% Complete & Balanced Diet for Adult Maintenance with added Vitamins, Minerals, & Antioxidants.
- All Natural
How does Weruva Cats In the Kitchen Pumpkin Jack Splash Pouches Wet For Cats work?
Supports a Healthy Skin & Coat - Sustainably-sourced Sea and fish oil loaded with Omega’s
Store in a cool, dry place.
Weruva Cats In the Kitchen Pumpkin Jack Splash Pouches Wet For Cats Directions:
- Feed according to the age, size, and activity of your cat. If fed alone, feed 1.0oz for each pound of body weight daily. Your cat should have access to clean, fresh water. Refrigerate after opening.
Help your cat thrive
Weruva Cats In the Kitchen Pumpkin Jack Splash Pouches Wet For Cats Ingredients:
|Ingredients: Fish Broth, Tuna, Pumpkin, Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Seed Oil, Calcium Lactate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K), Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement||Crude Protein (min) 9%, Crude Fat (min) 1.4%, Crude Fiber (max) 0.5%, Moisture (max) 85%, Ash (max) 2.0%, Calcium (max) 0.25%, Phosphorus (max) 0.25%, Magnesium (max) 0.03%, Taurine (min) 0.05%|