What is NOBIVAC Intra-Trac 3?
NOBIVAC Intra-Trac 3 is a proven intranasal vaccine that provides triple protection against the agents implicated in the cause of tracheobronchitis ("canine cough"). NOBIVAC Intra-Trac 3 comes with applicators for intranasal administration. NOBIVAC Intra-Trac 3 requires refrigeration and must be kept at refrigerator temperatures at all times. To ensure proper temperature, NOBIVAC Intra-Trac 3 requires overnight shipping at an additional cost. Syringes are sold separately.
Please Note: We cannot ship this product to MN.
Dogs and Puppies (3 weeks of age or older)
- Protects against Bordetella, canine parainfluenza virus, and canine adenovirus type
- Offers the superior benefits of intranasal administration
- Can be used in puppies as young as 3 weeks of age because maternal antibodies do not interfere with localized antibody response
- Requires only single-nostril administration with a low dose of 0.5 mL
- Provides rapid protection beginning as early as 48 hours post-vaccination against B. bronchiseptica
- Proven 1-year duration of immunity for B. bronchiseptica
How does NOBIVAC Intra-Trac 3 work?
NOBIVAC Intra-Trac 3 vaccine is recommended for use as an aid in the prevention of disease associated with canine adenovirus type 2, canine parainfluenza virus and Bordetella bronchiseptica infection in healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older. These agents have been implicated as playing a role in the etiology of the condition known as canine kennel cough. Duration of Immunity (DOI) has been demonstrated to be at least one year for Bordetella bronchiseptica.
Talk to your veterinarian before giving NOBIVAC Intra-Trac 3. This vaccine contains penicillin, streptomycin and nystatin as preservatives. THIS PRODUCT IS DESIGNED FOR INTRANASAL USE ONLY WITH THE ENCLOSED APPLICATORS. Systemic reactions resulting from inadvertent intramuscular or subcutaneous injection have been reported. Symptoms may include vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, inappetence, jaundice and death associated with liver failure. Localized tissue necrosis at the injection site has also been reported. If inadvertent injection occurs, monitor your dog closely. Supportive therapy including IV fluids and treatment with gentamicin, tetracycline, trimethoprim/sulfa, or amoxicillin/clavulanic acid may be indicated. If anaphylactoid reaction occurs, use epinephrine. Post vaccinal reactions consisting of mild canine cough syndrome may occur following use of this vaccine.
NOBIVAC Intra-Trac 3 Directions:
- Rehydrate live vaccine to desired volume with the accompanying Sterile Diluent.
- Draw the vaccine back into the syringe.
- Remove needle from syringe.
- Apply nasal applicator tip to syringe.
- Instill 1 ml of vaccine into one or both nostrils of your dog.
Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
NOBIVAC Intra-Trac 3 Dosage:
|All weights||Instill 1 ml of the rehydrated vaccine into one or both nostrils of your dog or as directed by your veterinarian|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Must be refrigerated. Use entire contents when first opened. Shake well. Keep out of the reach of children.
NOBIVAC Intra-Trac 3 Ingredients:
|Canine Adenovirus Type 2-Parainfluenza-Bordetella Bronchiseptica Vaccine||1 ml|