C.E.T. Oral Hygiene Chews For Cats
GREENIES Original Dog Dental Treats
Abrasive texture fights plaque and tartar buildup Enzymes fight harmful bacteria build up Freshens breath A natural antiseptic Pets love the taste No reported side effects
- #1 Vet-Recommended Dental Treat. Owners saw 60% Less Tartar Accumulation and 32% Less Plaque Accumulation when using GREENIES Dental Treats.
- Chewy Texture: The unique texture of GREENIES Dental Treats helps fight plaque and tartar, cleans teeth, & helps maintain healthy gums for a sparkle in every smile.
- Delicious & Nutritious: Balanced Adult Recipe for healthy treating
- Made With Natural Ingredients Plus Added Vitamins, Minerals, and Other Nutrients : These delicious, daily dog treats are made with natural ingredients for healthy teeth and gums.
- Easy to Digest: Highly Soluble Ingredients
- One Treat a Day is all it takes for your dog to experience Clean Teeth, Fresh Breath, & Tail Wagging Flavor
- Other Dental Chews break with a bite, GREENIES treats bend for a deeper clean down to the gumline.
Our expert panel consists of licensed veterinarians and the knowledgeable staff of PetMed Express, Inc. d/b/a 1-800-PetMeds. Neither the Company nor any of its employees or consultants make any warranties, expressed or implied, or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any site or external sites. Likewise, no legal liability or responsibility is assumed for the accuracy or completeness of any information, or usefulness of products discussed. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the qualities and characteristics of each product, which for the most part were taken directly from the websites of the manufacturers, we are not responsible for any errors.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is intended to be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise and professional judgment of your veterinarian. The information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. You should always consult your own veterinarian for specific advice concerning the treatment of your pet. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, allergic reactions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for your pet. It is not a substitute for a veterinary exam, and it does not replace the need for services provided by your veterinarian.
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
Products you might like