C.E.T. VeggieDent Chews for Dogs
Crumps' Naturals Plaque Busters Original Dental Sticks
Vegetable-based dental chew Helps reduce plaque and loosen tartar Freshens breath Z-shape is easy for dogs to hold while chewing One chew per day helps keep teeth clean Choose size Small for dogs 15-49 lbs or size Regular for dogs above 40 lbs
- Newly reformulated to provide a less brittle, more flexible texture to ensure safe chewing - no sharp edges!
- New and improved floral shape designed to boost oral care benefits by better fitting around each tooth.
- Made from 100% traceable natural, quality ingredients including fine ground oyster shell that works to scrape off plaque and reduce tartar
- Natural source of calcium, fiber, and beta-carotene
- No additives, preservatives or artificial colors
- Unique, natural dental chew with a natural sweet potato flavor
- Crafted in small batches.
- Family owned and Female-Led
Our expert panel consists of licensed veterinarians and the knowledgeable staff of PetMed Express, Inc. d/b/a 1-800-PetMeds. Neither the Company nor any of its employees or consultants make any warranties, expressed or implied, or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any site or external sites. Likewise, no legal liability or responsibility is assumed for the accuracy or completeness of any information, or usefulness of products discussed. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the qualities and characteristics of each product, which for the most part were taken directly from the websites of the manufacturers, we are not responsible for any errors.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is intended to be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise and professional judgment of your veterinarian. The information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. You should always consult your own veterinarian for specific advice concerning the treatment of your pet. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, allergic reactions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for your pet. It is not a substitute for a veterinary exam, and it does not replace the need for services provided by your veterinarian.
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
Products you might like