SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $28.54 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food?
Nourish your puppy with specialized nutrition formulated for their first year of life with Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin and Stomach Salmon and Rice Formula dry puppy food. Every high-quality ingredient is carefully chosen for a specific nutritional or functional purpose. Purina makes this sensitive stomach puppy food without artificial colors or flavors. Start your puppy off on the right path in life by giving them the targeted, high-quality nutrition in Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin and Stomach Salmon and Rice Formula dry puppy food.
Dogs (Puppy Under 1 Year)
- Salmon is the first ingredient
- Contains rice for sensitive stomachs
- Sunflower oil rich in omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
- DHA from omega-rich fish oil nourishes brain and vision development
- Antioxidants support a puppy’s developing immune system
- Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals build strong bones and teeth
- Guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health.
How does Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food work?
This wholesome dog kibble features salmon as the first ingredient and rice, which is gentle on sensitive stomachs. Purina uses sunflower oil, a rich source of omega-6 fatty acids, and vitamin A to support your puppy's healthy skin and coat. DHA, from omega-rich fish oil, nourishes brain and vision development. Antioxidants in this puppy food support your puppy's developing immune system, while calcium, phosphorus and other minerals help build strong bones and teeth. They fortify this Purina Pro Plan sensitive skin and stomach formula with guaranteed live probiotics to support digestive and immune health and include natural prebiotic fiber to nourish specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Directions:
- Feeding Weaning Pups:
- Puppies start to nibble solid foods at 3 - 4 weeks of age. Keep moistened Pro Plan available at all times.Allow your puppy to eat at will until fully weaned (6 - 8 weeks).
- Feeding Growing Pups:
- After weaning, Pro Plan can be fed moistened or dry. As puppies near adulthood, their calorie needs may drop, and your puppy may begin leaving some food in the bowl. Don’t misinterpret this as an indication of dislike for the food. Instead, begin offering less so your puppy doesn’t overeat and stays in ideal body condition.
- Feeding For Reproduction:
- Pro Plan provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation.Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female’s ideal body condition. Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation.
- Making the Switch to Pro Plan:
- Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dogs please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog's current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
For best results, develop a regular feeding schedule such as three small meals a day for younger puppies. You can gradually reduce to one feeding in the morning and one in the evening as your puppy ages. The routine should not vary.
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight at Maturity||1 1/2 - 3 Months||4 - 5 Months||6 - 8 Months||9 - 11 Months||1 - 2 Years|
|3 - 12 lbs||1/2 - 3/4 cup||3/4 - 1 cup||1/2 - 1 1/4 cups||Feed as Adult||Feed as Adult|
|13 - 20 lbs.||1/2 - 1 cup||1 1/4 - 1 1/2 cups||3/4 - 1 cup||1 - 1 1/4 cups||1 1/4 - 1 1/3 cups|
|21 - 50 lbs.||2/3 - 1 1/4 cup||1 3/4 - 2 1/4 cups||1 1/4 - 2 cups||2 1/4 - 2 1/2 cups||2 1/4 - 3 1/3 cups|
|51 - 75 lbs.||2/3 - 2 cups||1 3/4 - 3 1/4 cups||1 2/3 - 3 1/4 cups||2 3/4 - 4 cups||3 - 5 cups|
|76 - 100 lbs.||1 - 2 1/4 cups||2 1/3 - 3 1/4 cups||3 1/4 - 5 1/4 cups||4 1/3 - 5 3/4 cups||6 1/3 - 9 cups|
|Over 100 lbs||2 1/4 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100||3 1/4 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100||5 1/4 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100||5 3/4 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs ofbody weight over 100||9 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100|
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||28.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||18.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||3.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.6%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min)||0.1%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||1.1%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||0.9%|
|Vitamin A (Min)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||100 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.7%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Salmon, Rice, Barley, Fish Meal, Canola Meal, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols, Dried Yeast, Oat Meal, Pea Protein, Salmon Meal, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil, Chicory Root Inulin, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, DL-Methionine, MINERALS [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Choline Chloride, Mono And Dicalcium Phosphate, VITAMINS [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product. A440619|