SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $28.54 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dry Dog Food?
Support your puppy's healthy growth with the targeted nutrition in Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin and Stomach Lamb and Oat Meal Formula dry puppy food. This high protein puppy food supplies 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition that gives them everything they need to thrive, and it's made with no artificial colors or flavors. Put Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin and Stomach Lamb and Oat Meal Formula dry puppy food in your puppy's bowl to ensure he gets a great start in life.
Dogs (Puppy Under 1 Year)
- Lamb is the first ingredient
- Oat meal is gentle on the digestive system
- Sunflower oil rich in omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
- DHA from omega-rich fish oil nourishes brain and vision development
- Antioxidants support a puppy’s developing immune system
- Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals build strong bones and teeth
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health
How does Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dry Dog Food work?
Rich in the nutrients puppies need during their first year of development, this crunchy kibble formula features lamb as the first ingredient and oat meal, which is gentle on his sensitive stomach. Omega-6 fatty acids in sunflower oil along with vitamin A nourish your puppy's skin and coat, while antioxidants support their developing immune system. To care for your puppy's digestive health, this sensitive stomach puppy food contains natural prebiotic fiber that nourishes specific intestinal bacteria. Purina also fortifies this dry puppy food with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health. To support brain and vision development, they include DHA from omega-rich fish oil. Your puppy's bones and teeth get the support they need for strength from the calcium, phosphorus and other minerals in this targeted DEVELOPMENT formula.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dry Dog Food Directions:
- Feeding Weaning Pups:
- Puppies start to nibble solid foods at 3 - 4 weeks of age. Keep moistened Pro Plan available at all times.Allow your puppy to eat at will until fully weaned (6 - 8 weeks).
- Feeding Growing Pups:
- After weaning, Pro Plan can be fed moistened or dry. As puppies near adulthood, their calorie needs may drop, and your puppy may begin leaving some food in the bowl. Don’t misinterpret this as an indication of dislike for the food. Instead, begin offering less so your puppy doesn’t overeat and stays in ideal body condition.
- Feeding For Reproduction:
- Pro Plan provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation.Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female’s ideal body condition. Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation.
- Making the Switch to Pro Plan:
- Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dogs please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog's current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
For best results, develop a regular feeding schedule such as three small meals a day for younger puppies. You can gradually reduce to one feeding in the morning and one in the evening as your puppy ages. The routine should not vary.
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight at Maturity||1 1/2 - 3 Months||4 - 5 Months||6 - 8 Months||9 - 11 Months||1 - 2 Years|
|3 - 12 lbs||1/2 - 3/4 cup||3/4 - 1 cup||1/2 - 1 1/4 cups||Feed as Adult||Feed as Adult|
|13 - 20 lbs.||1/2 - 1 cup||1 1/4 - 1 1/2 cups||3/4 - 1 cup||1 - 1 1/4 cups||1 1/4 - 1 1/3 cups|
|21 - 50 lbs.||2/3 - 1 1/4 cup||1 3/4 - 2 1/4 cups||1 1/4 - 2 cups||2 1/4 - 2 1/2 cups||2 1/4 - 3 1/3 cups|
|51 - 75 lbs.||2/3 - 2 cups||1 3/4 - 3 1/4 cups||1 2/3 - 3 1/4 cups||2 3/4 - 4 cups||3 - 5 cups|
|76 - 100 lbs.||1 - 2 1/4 cups||2 1/3 - 3 1/4 cups||3 1/4 - 5 1/4 cups||4 1/3 - 5 3/4 cups||6 1/3 - 9 cups|
|Over 100 lbs||2 1/4 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100||3 1/4 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100||5 1/4 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100||5 3/4 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs ofbody weight over 100||9 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100|
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||28.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||18.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||3.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.6%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min)||0.1%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||1.1%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||0.9%|
|Vitamin A (Min)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||100 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.7%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Lamb, Oat Meal, Fish Meal, Rice, Canola Meal, Pearled Barley, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols, Dried Egg Product, Pea Protein, Dried Yeast, Salmon Meal, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Chicory Root Inulin, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Fish Oil, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, DL-Methionine, MINERALS [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Choline Chloride, Mono And Dicalcium Phosphate, VITAMINS [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product. A440519|