SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $28.54 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Purina Pro Plan Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food ?
Cater to your puppy's needs with Purina Pro Plan Brand Dog Food Puppy Lamb and Rice Formula dry puppy food. With no artificial colors or flavors, each high-quality ingredient is carefully chosen for a specific nutritional or functional purpose, so your puppy gets the wholesome nutrition they need to get a great start in life. This formula is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of puppies under 1 year old, and the lamb and rice formula makes each bite as delicious as it is nutritious. Make this formula part of their daily diet, and show your puppy you care about his overall health and wellness.
Dogs (Puppy Under 1 Year)
- DHA from omega-rich fish oil nourishes brain and vision development.
- Real lamb is the first ingredient.
- High-quality protein builds lean muscles.
- Complete and balanced puppy food recipe fortified with guaranteed live probiotics to support digestive and immune health.
- Antioxidants support a puppy's developing immune system.
- Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals build strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin A and omega-6 fatty acids to nourish skin and coat.
How does Purina Pro Plan Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food work?
Real lamb as the first ingredient helps provide protein, one of the essential building blocks your puppy's body needs, and DHA from fish oil nourishes their brain and vision development. The highly digestible formula promotes nutrient bioavailability to deliver optimal nutrient absorption, so your puppy gets the most out of every bite.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Directions:
- Feeding Weaning Pups:
- Puppies start to nibble solid foods at 3 - 4 weeks of age. Keep moistened Pro Plan available at all times.Allow your puppy to eat at will until fully weaned (6 - 8 weeks).
- Feeding Growing Pups:
- After weaning, Pro Plan can be fed moistened or dry. As puppies near adulthood, their calorie needs may drop, and your puppy may begin leaving some food in the bowl. Don’t misinterpret this as an indication of dislike for the food. Instead, begin offering less so your puppy doesn’t overeat and stays in ideal body condition.
- Feeding For Reproduction:
- Pro Plan provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation.Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female’s ideal body condition. Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation.
- Making the Switch to Pro Plan:
- Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dogs please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog's current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
For best results, develop a regular feeding schedule such as three small meals a day for younger puppies. You can gradually reduce to one feeding in the morning and one in the evening as your puppy ages. The routine should not vary.
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight at Maturity||1 1/2 - 3 Months||4 - 5 Months||6 - 8 Month||9 - 11 Months||1 - 2 Years|
|3 - 12 lbs||1/2 - 2/3 cup||2/3 - 1 cup||1/2 - 1 1/4 cups||Feed as Adult||Feed as Adult|
|13 - 20 lbs.||1/2 - 1 cup||1 1/4 - 1 1/2 cups||3/4 - 1 cup||1 - 1 1/4 cups||1 - 1 1/4 cups|
|21 - 50 lbs.||1/2 - 1 1/4 cup||1 2/3 - 2 1/4 cups||1 1/4 - 2 cups||2 - 2 1/4 cups||2 - 3 1/4 cups|
|51 - 75 lbs.||1/2 - 1 3/4 cups||1 1/2 - 3 cups||1 1/3 - 3 cups||2 1/2 - 3 3/4 cups||2 3/4 - 4 3/4 cups|
|76 - 100 lbs.||1 - 2 cups||2 1/4 - 3 cups||3 - 5 cups||4 - 5 1/2 cups||6 - 8 1/2 cups|
|Over 100 lbs||2 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100||3 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100||5 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100||5 1/2 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs ofbody weight over 100||8 1/2 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100|
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||28.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||18.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||3.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.6%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min)||0.1%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||1.1%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||0.9%|
|Vitamin A (Min)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||100 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.8%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Lamb, Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols, Corn Germ Meal, Oat Meal, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Fish Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Mono And Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Soybean Oil, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Garlic Oil. N447219|