15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $33.54 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Senior Adult 7+ Prime Plus Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Senior Adult 7+ Prime Plus Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food?
Support your senior cat while significantly reducing the main allergen in cat hair and dander with Purina Pro Plan LiveClear Adult 7+ Prime Plus Longer Life Formula dry cat food. This allergen-reducing dry cat food combines outstanding nutrition with the power to change lives. Try Purina Pro Plan LiveClear cat food, and get back to cuddling your cat with the first and only cat food with the power to reduce cat allergens.
Cats (Senior 7 +)
- Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR cat food is the first and only line with the power to reduce cat allergens
- Premium dry cat food simply and safely neutralizes Fel D1, a common allergen in cat saliva, with a key protein from eggs, to significantly reduce the major allergen in cat hair and dander
- Senior Purina cat food for older cats features a proprietary blend that helps improve and extend the life of cats age 7+
- Immune cat food is fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive health and antioxidants for a healthy immune system
How does Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Senior Adult 7+ Prime Plus Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food work?
Backed by over a decade of research, this revolutionary, premium cat food simply and safely neutralizes Fel D1, a common allergen in cat saliva, with a key protein from eggs. It's shown to significantly reduce the major allergen in cat hair and dander by an average of 47 percent starting in the third week of daily feeding. Pro Plan senior cat food also supports the unique needs of your older cat. The high protein cat food for senior cats features a proprietary blend proven to improve and extend the life of cats age 7+ (findings based on cats exclusively fed a complete diet with the proprietary blend vs. cats fed the complete and balanced diet alone). Plus, antioxidants help support a healthy immune system, and the digestive cat food is fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive health and immune health.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Senior Adult 7+ Prime Plus Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food Directions:
- Feeding for Adult Maintenance:
- It is important that you feed Pro Plan to your adult cat “free choice” throughout the day, rather than as just a single feeding only at mealtime. Food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment. Watch your cat’s weight and adjust food amounts accordingly.
- If you have a kitten, or a pregnant or nursing cat, you should continue feeding an appropriate Pro Plan kitten formula.
- Making the Switch to Pro Plan:
- Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your cat, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your cat’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
While Pro Plan LiveClear should remain as the primary diet, providing occasional wet cat food or treats is acceptable.
Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Senior Adult 7+ Prime Plus Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food Dosage:
|Weight Range||Feeding Amount|
|5 - 9 lbs||1/4 - 1/3 cup|
|10 - 14 lbs.||1/2 - 2/3 cup|
Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Senior Adult 7+ Prime Plus Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||38.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||2.5%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||2.9%|
|Vitamin A (Min)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||400 IU/kg|
|Beta-Carotene* (Min)||40 ppm|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.5%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||3.1%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Chicken, Poultry By-product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice, Cassava Root Flour, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols, Soybean Meal, Soy Protein Isolate, Dried Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Dried Chicory Root, Liver Flavor, Fish Meal, Fish Oil, Gelatin, Potassium Chloride, Phosphoric Acid, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K)], Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Taurine, Beta-carotene, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C). A460420|