15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $27.54 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Small Bites 27/17 Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Small Bites 27/17 Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food ?
Give your dog targeted nutrition at every age with Purina Pro Plan Brand Dog Food Small Bites 27/17 Lamb and Rice Formula dry dog food. The nutrient-dense bite-sized kibble is designed for dogs who prefer eating smaller pieces, and rice and oatmeal offer easily digestible sources of energy. Offer up this tasty food for dogs to give your best buddy the nutrition he needs that is manufactured by a pet food brand you can trust.
- Nutrient-dense, bite-sized kibble for dogs who prefer eating smaller pieces.
- High protein formula, with real lamb as the first ingredient.
- Complete and balanced puppy food recipe fortified with guaranteed live probiotics to support digestive and immune health.
- 27 percent Protein and 17 percent Fat help fuel metabolic needs and help maintain lean muscle.
- Amino acids nourish muscles, including the crucial time after exercise.
- Glucosamine and EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, for joint health and mobility.
- DHA helps nourish brain and vision development.
How does Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Small Bites 27/17 Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food work?
Each serving contains high-quality protein, including lamb as the first ingredient, and the antioxidant-rich formula helps to support your dog's healthy immune system. Real meat in this nutritious formula helps provide for your dog's protein needs. Formulated to provide specialized nutrition for an exceptional life, this Purina Pro Plan super-premium dry dog food follows your canine companion from his playful puppy years through adulthood.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Small Bites 27/17 Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Directions:
- The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment.
- But a good place to start is with the below guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily.
- Making the Switch to Pro Plan:
- Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dogs please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog's current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
- Feeding Weaning Pups:
- Start puppies on dry or moistened Pro Plan as early as they begin to nibble at solid foods, generally 3 - 4 weeks of age.
- Feeding Growing Pups:
- Feed pups (to six months of age) all of the moistened Pro Plan they will consume at intervals throughout the day. If fed dry, Pro Plan may be kept before pups at all times.
- Feeding For Reproduction:
- Pro Plan provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation.Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female’s ideal body condition. Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation.
Use a standard 8 oz measuring cup when feeding Pro Plan.
Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Small Bites 27/17 Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight Range||Feeding Amount|
|3 - 12 lbs||1/23 - 1 cup|
|13 - 20 lbs.||1 - 1 1/3 cups|
|21 - 35 lbs.||1 1/3 - 2 cups|
|36 - 50 lbs.||2 - 2 1/3 cups|
|51 - 75 lbs.||2 1/2 - 3 1/4 cups|
|76 - 100 lbs.||3 1/4 - 4 cups|
|Over 100 lbs.||4 cups plus 1/4 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs.|
Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Small Bites 27/17 Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||27.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||3.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.5%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (Min)||0.10%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min)||0.10%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||1.1%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||0.9%|
|Selenium (Se) (Min)||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A (Min)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||460 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (Min)||70 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine* (Min)||400 ppm|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.7%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Lamb, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal (Source Of Glucosamine), Whole Grain Wheat, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols, Oat Meal, Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Meal (Source Of Glucosamine), Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Mono And Dicalcium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, VITAMINS [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Choline Chloride, MINERALS [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Garlic Oil. M448819|