15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $28.54 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Performance 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Performance 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food?
Help your dog excel with the fine-tuned nutrition of Purina Pro Plan SPORT Performance 30/20 All Life Stages dry dog food. Designed for highly active dogs, this dry dog food appeals to owners of sporting dogs, cattle dogs, hunting dogs and competitive canine athletes. This delicious recipe features chicken as the number 1 ingredient and provides your dog with the protein and nutrients they needs for their active lifestyle. Provide your canine companion with 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition by giving them this dry dog food proudly manufactured in Purina's own U.S. facilities, and allow them to achieve greatness.
- Concentrated nutrition optimizes oxygen metabolism (VO2 MAX) for increased endurance.
- High protein formula, with real chicken as the first ingredient.
- Amino acids nourish muscles, including the crucial time after exercise.
- 30 percent protein and 20 percent fat fuel metabolic needs and maintain lean muscle.
- EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, and glucosamine help support joint health and mobility.
- DHA helps nourish brain and vision development.
- Offers 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for highly active dogs.
How does Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Performance 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food work?
Purina Pro Plan SPORT Performance 30/20 All Life Stage recipe concentrates nutrition in ways that help optimize oxygen metabolism for increased endurance. This formula contains a blend of 30 percent protein and 20 percent fat to assist in caring for your dog's metabolic needs, as well as to help them maintain lean, strong muscles. Amino acids nourish your dog's muscles, especially in those critical moments after your dog has been working or training hard. EPA and glucosamine help support joint health and mobility to make running, jumping, crouching and other movements as easy for your dog as possible. The tasty, antioxidant-rich recipe doesn't just fuel your dog's body; it also nourishes his immune system.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Performance 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Directions:
- The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment.
- But a good place to start is with the below guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily.
- Making the Switch to Pro Plan:
- Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dogs please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog's current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
- Feeding Weaning Pups:
- Start puppies on dry or moistened Pro Plan as early as they begin to nibble at solid foods, generally 3 - 4 weeks of age.
- Feeding Growing Pups:
- Feed pups (to six months of age) all of the moistened Pro Plan they will consume at intervals throughout the day. If fed dry, Pro Plan may be kept before pups at all times.
- Feeding For Reproduction:
- Pro Plan provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation.Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female’s ideal body condition. Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation.
Use a standard 8 oz measuring cup when feeding Pro Plan.
Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Performance 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight Range||Feeding Amount|
|3 - 12 lbs||1/3 - 1 cup|
|13 - 20 lbs.||1 - 1 1/4 cups|
|21 - 35 lbs.||1 1/4 - 1 3/4 cups|
|36 - 50 lbs.||2 - 2 1/4 cups|
|51 - 75 lbs.||2 1/4 - 3 cups|
|76 - 100 lbs.||3 - 3 1/2 cups|
|Over 100 lbs.||3 1/2 cups plus 1/4 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs.|
Purina Pro Plan All Ages Sport Performance 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||30.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||20.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||3.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.8%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (Min)||0.12%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min)||0.12%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||1.1%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||0.9%|
|Selenium (Se) (Min)||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A (Min)||15000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||500 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (Min)||100 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine* (Min)||500 ppm|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.9%|
|Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols, Poultry By-Product Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Germ Meal, Dried Egg Product, Fish Meal, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil, Mono And Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, VITAMINS [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Choline Chloride, MINERALS [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Magnesium Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Garlic Oil. Z446121|