SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $69.69 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula Dry Cat Food
12.5 lb Bag
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula Dry Cat Food?
Fill your cat's bowl with the targeted nutrition in Purina Pro Plan Brand Cat Food Sensitive Skin and Stomach Natural Turkey and Oat Meal Formula. Help your cat live her best life when you feed this natural formula with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients, which is designed especially for cats with sensitive skin and stomachs.
- Rice and oat meal are easily digestible and gentle on the digestive system.
- High protein formula, with real turkey as the first ingredient.
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health.
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat.
- No corn, wheat or soy.
- Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health.
- Antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
How does Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula Dry Cat Food work?
With Added Vitamins, Minerals and Nutrients adult dry cat food. This Specialized recipe supports a cat's healthy skin, shiny coat and digestive health. This formula is high in protein to meet your cat's unique nutritional needs and features real turkey as the first ingredient. Rice and oat meal are included in this highly digestible formula, which is gentle on your cat's stomach. In addition, guaranteed live probiotics support overall digestive and immune health, giving a meal to help them thrive. Finally, this sensitive skin and stomach cat food is formulated without corn, wheat or soy and does not contain any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, giving you added peace of mind.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula Dry Cat Food Directions:
- Feeding for Adult Maintenance:
- It is important that you feed Pro Plan to your adult cat “free choice” throughout the day, rather than as just a single feeding only at mealtime. Food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment. Watch your cat’s weight and adjust food amounts accordingly.
- If you have a kitten, or a pregnant or nursing cat, you should continue feeding an appropriate Pro Plan kitten formula.
- Making the Switch to Pro Plan:
- Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your cat, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your cat’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Use a standard 8 oz measuring cup when feeding Pro Plan.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula Dry Cat Food Dosage:
|Weight Range||Feeding Amount|
|5 - 9 lbs||1/4 - 1/2 cup|
|10 - 14 lbs.||1/2 - 2/3 cup|
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula Dry Cat Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||40.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||18.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||2.5%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.6%|
|Zinc (Zn) (Min)||250 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A (Min)||10,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||200 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||2.3%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Turkey, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Rice, Dried Egg Product, Oat Meal, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols, Potato Protein, Dried Yeast, Barley, Natural Flavor, Cassava Root Flour, Chicory Root Inulin, Gelatin, Potassium Chloride, Sunflower Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Minerals [Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Choline Chloride, Salt, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K)], Taurine, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Calcium Carbonate. B463619|