15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $64.27 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Nutramax Denamarin Liver Health Supplement for Dogs, With S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) and Silybin
30 Chewable Tablets
Sorry we have no alternatives.
Customer Also Viewed
What are Denamarin Chewable Tablets?
Denamarin Chewable Tablets are a nutritional supplement containing S-Adenosylmethionine (225 mg) and Silybin (24 mg) to provide a multi-faceted approach to liver support. Denamarin chewable tablets containing SAMe (s-adenosylmethionine) and silybin can be used in dogs of all sizes to help support healthy liver functions. In addition, research has shown the administration of Denamarin chewable tablets to be safe for dogs. Denamarin Liver Health Supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
- Liver Support for Dogs: Denamarin is the #1 veterinarian recommended liver support supplement for dogs. This supplement contains s-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) to help increase levels of the antioxidant glutathione - one of the liver’s main detoxifying agents
- High-Quality Ingredients: The Silybin found in Denamarin has shown better absorption by dogs than the standardized milk thistle extract found in many other products
- Support Your Dog's Liver Health: The liver, one of your pet’s most vital organs, is responsible for removing toxins, storing energy, aiding digestion, and supporting the immune system
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
How it works:
Denamarin combines pure S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) with Silybin to provide a one-two punch to keep your pets liver healthy. Silybin supports the flow of bile through the liver which helps with the digestion and absorption of nutrients from your pet's diet. Silybin also helps to regenerate liver cells and may enhance levels of glutathione, an antioxidant that helps to protect cells from toxins such as free radicals. It comes in a pork liver flavored chewable tablet that most dogs love.
Store in a cool dry place, not to exceed 86°F.
S-Adenosylmethionine (225 mg), Silybin A+B (24 mg)
What is this product used for:
Denamarin Chewable Tablets for dogs of all sizes is a patented nutritional supplement for veterinary use in dogs. Denamarin combines a pure and stabilized S-Adenosylmethionine with Silylbin to provide a multi-faceted approach to liver support.
Denamarin Chewable Tablets is a non-prescription (OTC) product available in bottles of 30 liver flavored chewable tablets for dogs of all sizes.
How this product should be used:
The daily dose for dogs up to 6 lbs is 1/4 tablet. For dogs 7-15 lbs give 1/2 tablet. For dogs 16-30 lbs give 1 tablet. For dogs 31-45 lbs give 1 nad 1/2 tablet. For dogs 46-60 lbs give 2 tablets. For dogs 61-75 lbs give 2 and 1/2 tablets. For dogs 76-90 lbs give 3 tablets. For dogs 91-105 lbs give 3 and 1/2 tablets, and for dogs over 105 lbs give 4 tablets. The tablets should be given on an empty stomach at least one hour before a meal for optimal absorption. For owners who find it difficult to administer tablet(s) to their pets, Denamarin may be disguised in a small bite of food. The number of tablets administered may be gradually reduced, or increased, at any time at the recommendation of your veterinarian.
What are the side effects:
There are no reported side effects when used in dogs.
What special precautions are there:
This product is for veterinary use in dogs only. Denamarin Chewable Tablets should be given on an empty stomach at least one hour before a meal for optimal absorption. Denamarin Chewable Tablets are sensitive to moisture and heat. The bottle contains 1 non-toxic desiccant to help preserve freshness and ensure the shelf life of the product.
In the event of overdose:
Contact your veterinarian or veterinary emergency room.
How should I store this product:
Store in a cool dry place. Tablets are sensitive to moisture and extreme heat. Keep lid tightly secured to ensure freshness. Keep bottle out of the reach of children. This bottle may contain a non-toxic desiccant.
Denamarin Chewable Tablets Directions:
- Denamarin® Chewable Tablets should be given on an empty stomach, at least one hour before a meal for optimal absorption.
The number of chewable tablets administered may be gradually reduced, or increased, at any time at the recommendation of your veterinarian.
Denamarin Chewable Tablets Dosage:
|Up to 6 lbs||1/4 tablet|
|7 to 15 lbs||1/2 tablet|
|16 to 30 lbs||1 tablet|
|31 to 45 lbs||1 1/2 tablets|
|46 to 60 lbs||2 tablets|
|61 to 75 lbs||2 1/2 tablet|
|76 to 90 lbs||3 tablets|
|91 to 105 lbs||3 1/2 tablets|
|Over 105 lbs||4 tablets|
|Horses||Do not use!|
|Cats||Do not use!|
Denamarin Chewable Tablets for Dogs Ingredients:
|Silybin-phosphatidylcholine complex (SPC)||82 mg|
|*Contains NMXSS75® S-Adenosylmethionine, proprietary veterinary researched specifications. Providing 24 mg of Silybin A+B|