15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $17.86 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Exodus Paste?
Exodus Paste is an oral paste for horses and ponies used for the removal and control of mature infections of large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, S. edentatus, S. equinus), small strongyles, pinworms (Oxyuris equi), and large roundworms (Parascaris equorum). It is an apple-flavored paste available in easy-to-use- single dose syringes.
Horses and Ponies
- Removes and controls large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms and large roundworms
- Pre-measured, single dose oral syringe for easy administration
How does Exodus Paste work?
Exodus Paste contains the active ingredient, pyrantel pamoate, which safely and effectively aids in the removal of mature large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, and large roundworms.
For oral use in horses only.
Exodus Paste Directions:
- Exodus Paste is to be administered as a single oral dose of 3 mg pyrantel base per lb of body weight.
- The syringe has 4 weight mark increments. Each weight mark indicates the recommended dose for 300 lbs of body weight.
- Horses and ponies over 8 months of age should be routinely dosed every 6 weeks.
- Follow your veterinarian's instructions exactly as directed.
For maximum control of parasitism, it is recommended that foals (2-8 months of age) be dosed every 4 weeks. To minimize the potential source of infection that the mare poses to the foal, the mare should be treated 1 month prior to anticipated foaling date followed by re-treatment 10 days to 2 weeks after the birth of the foal.
Exodus Paste Dosage:
|Up to 300 lbs||Give 1/4 syringe (900 mg) every 6 weeks or as directed by your veterinarian|
|301 to 600 lbs||Give 1/2 syringe (1800 mg) every 6 weeks or as directed by your veterinarian|
|601-900 lbs||Give 3/4 syringe (2700 mg) every 6 weeks or as directed by your veterinarian|
|901-2,000 lbs||Give 1 full syringe (3600 mg) every 6 weeks or as directed by your veterinarian|
|Over 2,000 lbs||Use the appropriate combination of syringes every 6 weeks or as directed by your veterinarian|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Dogs||Do not use!|
Store at a controlled room temperature. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Exodus Paste Ingredients:
|Active Ingredient (per ml)||Amount|
|Pyrantel pamoate||171 mg|