SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $17.07 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
DelRay Cranberry Bladder Health Soft Chew
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is DelRay Cranberry Bladder Health Soft Chew ?
Urinary tract concerns are common among many dog breeds and especially for small and female canines. DelRay Cranberry Bladder Health encourages UT balance to help ease UTI discomfort and support urinary muscles. These cranberry chewables for dogs are formulated with seven active ingredients for inflammation, immune, and urinary tract health.
- Cranberry Chews for Dogs: Along with Marshmallow Root, this antioxidant supports urinary tract health, helps reduce inflammation, and contributes to relief from UTI pain and discomfort.
- Dog Bladder Support: Wild Yam Root and Rehmannia have anti-inflammatory properties and help relax muscles to encourage normal bladder control for dogs experiencing incontinence or leakage.
- Urinary Tract Support for Dogs & Puppies: For dogs over 12 weeks, this comprehensive formulation supports normal UT function, helps reduce discomfort, and promotes healthy urination habits.
- Immunity & Antioxidant Chews: For dogs experiencing urinary tract trouble, pumpkin seed provides vitamin A and Zinc to boost immune system function and help combat UTI symptoms.
- Effective Dog Bladder Support Supplement: Formulated by veterinarians, DelRay Bladder Support for Dogs contains high-potency and high-quality ingredients for safety and efficacy.
How does DelRay Cranberry Bladder Health Soft Chew work?
Key component cranberry extract is rich in antioxidants and nutrients that promote healthy inflammation levels. Wild Yam Root's muscle-soothing effects help relax and normalize urinary tract muscle function to help alleviate incontinence and bladder leakage in dogs. Rehmannia is a unique nutraceutical that has been shown to help reduce pain and swelling, a common cause of discomfort related to urinary tract issues. This comprehensive formulation is recommended by veterinarians for dogs over 12 weeks old experiencing UTI, bladder control issues, and other urinary concerns.
If your dog's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Not to be used with diarrhea. May have hypoglycemic effects. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed.
Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets. Store in a cool, dry place.
DelRay Cranberry Bladder Health Soft Chew Directions:
- Administer according to the guidelines below
For effective urinary tract support for dogs, reach for DelRay Cranberry Bladder Health soft chews
DelRay Cranberry Bladder Health Soft Chew Dosage:
|Weight||Soft Chews per Day|
|50 lbs and Under||1 chew daily|
|51 to 75 lbs||2 chews daily|
|76 lbs and Over||3 chews daily|
|Do Not Use!|
|Do Not Use!|
DelRay Cranberry Bladder Health Soft Chew Ingredients:
|Active Ingredients (per Soft Chew)||Amount|
|Wild Yam Root||125 mg|
|Pumpkin Seed||100 mg|
|Oregon Grape Root||20 mg|
|Marshmallow Root||20 mg|
|Cranberry Extract||20 mg|
|Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)||20 mg|
|Inactive Ingredients:Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, Water.|