Gourmet Christmas Dog Treats
GREENIES Pill Pockets for Dogs Chicken Flavor
Reward your dog for good behavior Provide a healthy treat that is specially designed for caninesEnrich your dog's sensory experience with the assortment of flavors, shapes, and colors
- Takes the Stress Out of Medicating Your Dog… Just Fill. Pinch & Give.
- Tasty Real Chicken Flavors Help Mask the Taste and Smell of Medicine for a stress- and mess-free experience for you and your dog
- #1 Vet Recommended Choice for Giving Pills* - Among US veterinarians that recommend specific products designed to assist in administering pills
- Made with Natural, Quality Ingredients Plus Trace Nutrients
- The built-in-pouch and shapeable texture are perfect for hiding medicine
- Fits most capsule and tablet sized pills, respectively
- Contains no artificial flavors, preservatives, or fillers
Our expert panel consists of licensed veterinarians and the knowledgeable staff of PetMed Express, Inc. d/b/a 1-800-PetMeds. Neither the Company nor any of its employees or consultants make any warranties, expressed or implied, or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any site or external sites. Likewise, no legal liability or responsibility is assumed for the accuracy or completeness of any information, or usefulness of products discussed. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the qualities and characteristics of each product, which for the most part were taken directly from the websites of the manufacturers, we are not responsible for any errors.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is intended to be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise and professional judgment of your veterinarian. The information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. You should always consult your own veterinarian for specific advice concerning the treatment of your pet. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, allergic reactions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for your pet. It is not a substitute for a veterinary exam, and it does not replace the need for services provided by your veterinarian.
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
Products you might like