Organic Catnip - Zoom Around The Room
- # 1 Vet Recommended Feline Dental Treats among U.S. veterinarians that recommended dental treats for at home oral care.
- FELINE GREENIES Dental Treats feature the tasty, crunchy texture cats love, and are proven to help reduce tartar buildup
- FELINE GREENIES Daily Dental Treats make for healthy and happy dental care while helping clean teeth, reduce tartar buildup, and freshen cat breath
- Made with Natural Ingredients plus added vitamins, minerals, & other trace nutrients - You and your kitty will love all the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, plus premium protein.
- Irresistibly Tasty- Your kitty will love the deliciously unique flavors.
- FELINE GREENIES Dental Treats are Less than 2 Calories Each. Perfect for treating your cat anytime
- Contains no artificial flavors, preservatives, or fillers
100% high-test organic catnip Spread around the room, on cat toys, carpeting, or just give a little nip to your cat Contains nothing but the flower and leaf of the catnip plant Puts your cat in a euphoric state of blissGrown in the USA
Our expert panel consists of licensed veterinarians and the knowledgeable staff of PetMed Express, Inc. d/b/a 1-800-PetMeds. Neither the Company nor any of its employees or consultants make any warranties, expressed or implied, or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any site or external sites. Likewise, no legal liability or responsibility is assumed for the accuracy or completeness of any information, or usefulness of products discussed. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the qualities and characteristics of each product, which for the most part were taken directly from the websites of the manufacturers, we are not responsible for any errors.
The information presented is for educational purposes only and is intended to be a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise and professional judgment of your veterinarian. The information is NOT to be used for diagnosis or treatment of your pet. You should always consult your own veterinarian for specific advice concerning the treatment of your pet. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, allergic reactions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for your pet. It is not a substitute for a veterinary exam, and it does not replace the need for services provided by your veterinarian.
Note: Any trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
Products you might like