What is Wysong Optimal Performance Dry Dog Food?
Wysong Optimal Performance is formulated to meet the demands of dogs who engage in high performance activities, dogs who are growing, and dogs who are recovering from injuries or illness. It has a high-level of protein (50%) and contains low levels of carbohydrates. Optimal Performance contains fresh, free-range, organic, dried, and raw meats. It is also complete with vitamins, minerals, prebiotics and probiotics, enzymes, antioxidants, and nutraceuticals to enhance your dog's health. Wysong foods, including Optimal Performance, are made in the USA at their own facilities with USDA- and FDA-approved domestically sourced ingredients, so you can feel good about what your dog is eating.
- Especially made for dogs engaged in high performance activities, dogs who are growing, and dogs who are recovering from illness or injury
- 50% protein, low carbohydrates
- First ingredient is organic chicken
- Made with cold-processed free-range meats that retain all of the merits of raw, natural food
- All natural ingredients, including added essential vitamins and amino acids
- Does not contain any unnatural or non-nutritional ingredients
- Made in the USA from USDA and FDA-approved domestic sources
How it Works:
Wysong Optimal Performance is a high protein food (50%) that includes a combination of a dried kibble and freeze-dried shreds of raw organic chicken. It contains very low levels of carbohydrate, which makes it perfect for working or active dogs.
- Any sudden change in diet may result in digestive disturbances. Wysong Optimal Performance is a unique formulation, and should be gradually introduced. Over a period of 15 days, mix Wysong Optimal Performance with the present diet beginning at about 10% and then gradually increase proportions. If difficulties arise, return to a smaller percentage and try again.
- Always keep fresh, pure water available.
- If you feed your pet once per day, use the chart below. If fed twice per day, cut the daily feeding amount in half at each meal.
Factors such as stress and amount of activity may make it necessary to adjust the amount of feeding.
Wysong Optimal Performance Dry Dog Food
Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
Wysong Optimal Performance Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||42.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||14.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||5.5%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||2.1%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.7%|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae*||908 million CFU/lb|
|Enterococcus faecium*||46.6 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus casei*||43.6 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus*||38.8 million CFU/lb|
|Bacillus subtilis*||38.8 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus plantarum*||16.4 million CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus lactis*||15.6 million CFU/lb|
|Amylase (Bacillus licheniformis)*||24,000 mg of dextrinized starch/min/gram|
|Protease (Aspergillus oryzae)*||18,000 micrograms or tyrosine/min/gram|
|Lipase (Aspergillus niger)*||5,000 micromoles of butyric acid/min/gram|
|Lactase (Aspergillus niger)*||5,000 micromoles of o-nitrophenol/min/gram|
|Phytase (Aspergillus niger)*||150 micromoles of inorganic phosphate/min/gram|
|Ingredients: Organic Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Fish Meal, Potato Protein, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat, Flaxseeds, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Eggs, Natural Flavor, Montmorillonite Clay, Crab Meal, Whey, Cheese, Coconut Oil, Chia Seeds, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Tomato Pomace, Calcium Propionate, Choline Chloride, Organic Barley Grass, Blueberry, Dried Kelp, Yogurt (Whey, Milk Solids, Yogurt Cultures), Apple Pectin, Fish Oil, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Chicory Root, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Yeast Culture, Dried Carrots, Dried Celery, Dried Parsley, Dried Lettuce, Dried Watercress, Dried Spinach, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid [source of Vitamin C], Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Pepper.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles|
|CFU: Colony Forming Units|