What is Wysong Archetype Burgers Dog & Cat Food?
Archetype burgers are a unispecies food that can be given to both dogs and cats. The round patties are packaged in a reusable and recyclable (#2) plastic container. You can feed the burger patties dry (whole or broken into pieces), or you can break up the burgers into pieces and add equal parts of water to create a stew-like food. And they're great for people who'd like to serve their pet a raw food diet but don't have the time. Wysong foods, including Archetype Burgers, are made in the USA at their own facilities with USDA- and FDA-approved domestically sourced ingredients, so you can feel good about what your pet is eating.
Dogs & Cats
- Freeze-dried technology provides the benefits of a raw food diet in a dry food
- Unispecies food can be given to both cats and dogs
- Made with raw meats, organs, bones, fruits, and vegetables
- Ideal for all breeds of dogs and cats for all life stages
- All natural ingredients, including added prebiotics, probiotics, essential vitamins, and amino acids
- Comes in a convenient, resealable and recyclable plastic container
- Container holds 8 burger patties
- Made in the USA from USDA and FDA-approved domestic sources
How it Works:
Wysong Archetype Burgers are made with raw meats, organs, bones, collagen, proteoglycans (chondroitin, glucosamine), prebiotics and probiotics, and enhanced with phyto-nutrient, antioxidant-rich fruits, and vegetables that have not been heat-degraded, and thus retain much of their nutritional value. Wysong combines their TNT (true non-thermal) freeze-dried technology with a burger-like patty to give all of the benefits of a raw diet in the convenience of a dry food with very high protein content (at least 50%).
This product contains raw meats. Use the same precautions you would with any other raw meat. Wash hands and surfaces after contact. Keep product away from children.
- Any sudden change in diet may result in digestive disturbances. Wysong Archetype Burgers is a unique formulation, and should be gradually introduced. Over a period of 15 days, mix Archetype Burgers with the present diet beginning at about 10% and then gradually increase proportions. If difficulties arise, return to a smaller percentage and try again.
- Always keep fresh, pure water available.
- If your pet prefers a wetter food, you can rehydrate the burgers for a more stew-like food. To do that, break up the burgers, add equal parts, water, wait 20 minutes for rehydration, and serve.
- If you feed your pet once per day, use the chart below. If fed twice per day, cut the daily feeding amount in half at each meal.
- The following amounts suggested should be decreased in proportion to the amount of supplementation with fresh whole foods, or other foods provided in addition to Archetype.
Factors such as stress and amount of activity may make it necessary to adjust the amount of feeding.
Wysong Archetype Burgers Dog & Cat Food
HANDLING GUIDELINES FOR SAFE USE:
Some raw food products may contain bacteria that, if mishandled, could cause illness to you or the animals you are feeding. For your protection, follow these instructions for safest use:
- Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods.
- Wash working surfaces, utensils (including preparation and feeding bowls), hands, and any other items that touch or contact raw meat or poultry with hot soapy water.
- Refrigerate or discard leftovers immediately.
Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
Wysong Archetype Burgers Dog & Cat Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||50.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||28.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||2.8%|
|Ingredients: Beef, Beef Organs, Chicken, Beef Bone, Beef Fat, Beef Blood, Natural Flavor, Dried Carrots, Dried Celery, Dried Parsley, Dried Lettuce, Dried Watercress, Dried Spinach, Broccoli Sprouts, Flaxseeds, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Wheat Grass, Algae, Apple, Blueberry, Cranberry, Plums, Lecithin, Seaweed-Derived Calcium, Grape Seed Extract, Calcium Lactate, Coral Calcium, Sage Extract, Rosemary Extract, Choline Bitartrate, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid [source of Vitamin C], Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles|