15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Pet Gear Designer Pet Stair II
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is the Pet Gear Designer Pet Stair II?
The Pet Gear Designer Pet Stair II is a 2-step set of stairs that can be placed next to a chair, couch, or bed, so your pet's joints are protected against the pressure of jumping on and off furniture. The Pet Gear Designer Pet Stair II has wide, deep steps for easy up and down for small and large pets. The carpet tread on each step makes your pet feel safe climbing to his or her favorite spot. Plus, the Pet Gear Designer Pet Stair II comes with a removable cover for easy cleaning.
Dogs & Cats
- Helps pets on and off furniture
- Easy to assemble
- Great for older pet and those with joint issues
- Great for post surgery pets
- Carpet tread for safe footing
- Reduces stress on your pet
- Removable cover
How it works:
The Pet Gear Designer Pet Stair II is a great help for older pets, pets with joint issues, or pets just recovering from surgery. The wide, deep steps allows a smaller dog's whole body to be on each step, and gives larger dogs the ability to comfortably climb the stairs. The incline reduces the amount of stairs needed to climb, which eliminates stress on your pet. The carpet treads and cover are removable and machine washable, and the stairs are easy to assemble and require no tools.
For animal use only.
- The Pet Gear Designer Pet Stair II requires no tools for assembly.
- For complete directions on assembly, please see Pet Gear Designer Pet Stair II Instructions.
- Move your Pet Gear Designer Pet Stair II in front of any piece of furniture in your home.
- When not in use, store your Pet Gear Designer Pet Stair II in a corner away from children and pets.
Some pets may be wary of the Pet Gear Designer Pet Stair II, so try using a treat to coax your pet onto each step until he or she makes it to the top.
Pet Gear Designer Pet Stair II Details:
|22.5"L x 16"W x 16"H||Holds up to 150 lbs.|