NOBIVAC Feline 1-HCP
NOBIVAC Feline 1-HCP
What is NOBIVAC Feline 1-HCP?
NOBIVAC Feline 1-HCP is a quality one-year core vaccine that protects cats against three viral infections- calicivirus, herpesvirus, and panleukopenia. NOBIVAC Feline 1-HCP requires refrigeration and must be kept at refrigerator temperatures at all times. To ensure proper temperature, NOBIVAC Feline 1-HCP requires overnight shipping at an additional cost. Syringes are sold separately.
Please Note: We cannot ship this product to MN.
Cats and Kittens (9 weeks of age or older)
- Protects against feline rhinotracheitis, feline panleukopenia virus, and feline calicivirus
- Protects cats against the most common threatening viral infections like calicivirus, herpesvirus, and the deadly feline parvovirus, panleukopenia
- NOBIVAC Feline 1-HCP has been shown to block the replication of canine parvovirus (CPV) in cats
- Non-adjuvanted formula
- Optimal choice for healthy indoor cats
How does NOBIVAC Feline 1-HCP work?
NOBIVAC Feline 1-HCP vaccine is a modified live virus vaccine for the vaccination of healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calici and panleukopenia viruses.
Talk to your veterinarian before giving NOBIVAC Feline 1-HCP to your cat. Contains gentamicin as a preservative. Some reports suggest that in cats, the administration of certain veterinary biologicals may induce the development of injection-site fibrosarcomas. Do not vaccinate pregnant cats. The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
NOBIVAC Feline 1-HCP Directions:
- Transfer the contents of the sterile diluent vial to the NOBIVAC Feline 1-HCP vial aseptically (sterilely).
- Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
- Inject one dose (1 mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly at 9 weeks of age or older and repeat with a second dose 3 to 4 weeks later.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
NOBIVAC Feline 1-HCP Dosage:
|All weights||Administer 1 ml dose subcutaneously or intramuscularly or as directed by your veterinarian|
|Dogs||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Must be refrigerated. Do not freeze. Shake well. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
NOBIVAC Feline 1-HCP Ingredients:
|Feline Rhinotracheitis-Calici-Panleukopenia Vaccine||1 ml|