What is NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv+L4?
NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv+L4 vaccine is a combination vaccine that unites the benefits of NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv and NOBIVAC Lepto4 in one vaccination. One package of NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv+L4 contains 25 doses. NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv+L4 requires refrigeration and must be kept at refrigerator temperatures at all times. To ensure proper temperature, NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv+L4 requires overnight shipping at an additional cost. Syringes are sold separately.
Please Note: We cannot ship this product to MN.
Dogs and Puppies (8 weeks of age or older)
- Protects against all known strains of canine parvovirus (CPV)
- Contains CPV-2b, one of the most prevalent field strains of parvovirus
- High antigenic mass (titer), low passage
- Overrides maternal antibodies in young puppies
- The only leptospirosis vaccine to protect and defend against mortality and urinary shedding
- Prevented mortality caused by 4 virulent Leptospira serovars
- Protects against adenovirus type 1 that causes hepatitis in dogs
- Provides disease coverage for commonly spread canine viruses, distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), parainfluenza and parvovirus, in 1 formula
How does NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv+L4 work?
NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv +L4 vaccine is a modified live virus vaccine for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), canine parainfluenza virus, and canine parvovirus. It also protects dogs from mortality caused by 4 virulent Leptospira serovars. Data indicates the development of corneal opacity is not associated with the use of this product.
Talk to your veterinarian before giving NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv+L4 to your pet. Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives.Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs. Do not vaccinate pregnant dogs. The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction. The age at which maternal antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the mother’s titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by your puppy.
NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv+L4 Directions:
- Shake the NOBIVAC Lepto4 vial and transfer its contents to the NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv vial aseptically (sterilely).
- Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
- Inject one dose (1 mL) subcutaneously. The initial dose may be given at 8 weeks of age or older.
- Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age. A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization.
Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv+L4 Dosage:
|All weights||Inject one dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly or as directed by your veterinarian.|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Must be refrigerated. Do not freeze. Do not mix with other vaccines. Shake well. Keep out of the reach of children.
NOBIVAC Canine 1-DAPPv+L4 Ingredients:
|Canine Distemper-Adenovirus Type 2-Parainfluenza-Parvovirus and Leptospira serovars Vaccine||1 ml|