What is ChlorhexiDerm 4% Shampoo?
ChlorhexiDerm 4% Shampoo is a full-strength microbial shampoo for mild to severe dermatological conditions in dogs, cats and horses. This fast-acting, long-lasting formula is effective against multiple microorganisms, including fungi, yeast, viruses and bacteria, including both gram-positive and gram-negative strains. The deep cleansing and deodorizing action of ChlorhexiDerm 4% Shampoo will remove scales and crusts from your pet's skin and help fight odors. Residual activity continues to reduce numbers of microorganisms with repeated use and helps to prevent recolonization. Even though ChlorhexiDerm 4% Shampoo is tough on microorganisms, it's easy on your pet's skin. This special formula includes emollients for skin softening and is pH-balanced to help prevent skin irritation.
Dogs, Cats & Horses
- Effective against fungi, yeast, viruses and bacteria (gram-positive and gram-negative)
- Fast-acting and long-lasting formula
- Contains skin softening emollients and is pH balanced to help prevent skin irritation
- Repeated use helps reduce numbers of microorganisms and prevent recolonization
- Antiseptic, deep cleansing and deodorizing
- Safe for multiple applications
How it Works:
ChlorhexiDerm 4% Shampoo contains the active ingredient Chlorhexidine Gluconate, which is an antimicrobial agent effective against fungi, yeast, viruses and bacteria, including both gram-positive and gram-negative strains.
For topical use only on dogs, cats and horses. Avoid contact with eyes. Not for otic use. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
- ChlorhexiDerm 4% Shampoo is effective for mild to severe dermatological conditions where a full-strength antimicrobial, cleansing and deodorizing shampoo may be beneficial.
- Ideal for pets with skin conditions of fungal, yeast, viral or bacterial origin.
- Use according to instructions below or as directed by your veterinarian.
Be careful to keep shampoo away from your pet's eyes, nose and mouth.
Wet your pet's coat thoroughly with water. Apply and lather ChlorhexiDerm 4% Shampoo over your pet's entire body, allowing for 5 to 10 minutes of contact time. Rinse completely with water. Repeat if necessary or as directed by your veterinarian.
ChlorhexiDerm 4% Shampoo is rated
Rated 5 out of
My rescue cocker spaniel came to us two years ago with a nasty fungal ear infection. After thousands of dollars and many vet visits, the infection spread to her neck, chest, and front legs. The scabby skin lost all hair and smelled awful. I tried dozens of products with no improvement. After just 4 shampoos with this amazing product her skin is soft, the scabs are gone and the hair is growing back! I diluted the shampoo and used it to wash her ears(followed by a clear water rinse) and her ears no longer have a smelly discharge!
Date published: 2016-01-13