What is Bronchi-Shield ORAL?
Bronchi-Shield ORAL offers fast, one-and-done protection against Bordetella, a common cause of Canine Infectious Respiratory Disease (CIRD). It is an oral vaccination that includes a 25 pack of syringes. Bronchi-Shield ORAL requires refrigeration and must be kept at refrigerator temperatures at all times. To ensure proper temperature, Bronchi-Shield ORAL requires overnight shipping at an additional cost.
Please Note: We cannot ship this product to MN.
- Provides a convenient and comfortable experience for dogs
- Proven 93% effective
- Offers fast onset of immunity
How does Bronchi-Shield ORAL work?
Bronchi-Shield ORAL was the first modified-live avirulent Bordetella bronchiseptica vaccine licensed for oral administration. Additionally, it's easy to administer for mucosal delivery and has been proven effective in a published, peer-reviewed challenge study.
Talk to your veterinarian before giving Bronchi-Shield ORAL to your dog. For oral use only. This product has not been tested in pregnant dogs. Do not mix with other products except as specified on the label. In case of human exposure contact a physician. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
Bronchi-Shield ORAL Directions:
- Rehydrate the vaccine with the accompanying sterile diluent and included syringe.
- Shake well and draw the required amount into the syringe.
- Remove needle from syringe. Use immediately.
- Place tip of syringe (without needle) in buccal cavity (mouth) of your dog's mouth.
- Expel one dose (1 mL) of rehydrated vaccine into buccal cavity.
The need for annual booster vaccinations has not been established for this product; consultation with a veterinarian is recommended.
Bronchi-Shield ORAL Dosage:
|All weights||Administer one 1 ml dose into the buccal cavity or as directed by your veterinarian|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Must be refrigerated. Avoid freezing. Shake well. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Bronchi-Shield ORAL Ingredients:
|Active Ingredient (per ml)||Amount|
|Bordetella Bronchiseptica Vaccine||1 ml|