Anthelcide EQ Paste
Anthelcide EQ Paste
What is Anthelcide EQ Paste?
Anthelcide EQ Paste is a broad-spectrum horse dewormer that removes and controls large strongyles, small strongyles, large roundworms, pinworms (including various larval stages), and threadworms. One syringe will treat horses up to 1,200 lbs.
- Removes and controls large and small strongyles, large roundworms, pinworms, and threadworms
- Graduated oral syringe with graduated markings up to 1,200 lbs
- Tasty, oral paste horses love
How does Anthelcide EQ Paste work?
Anthelcide EQ Paste contains active ingredient, Oxibendazole, which helps remove and control large strongyles (Strongylus edentatus, S. equinus, S. vulgaris), small strongyles (species of the genera Cylicostephanus, Cylicocyclus, Cyathostomum, Triodontophorus, Cylicodontophorus, and Gyalocephalus); large roundworms (Parascaris equorum); pinworms (Oxyuris equi), including various larval stages and threadworms (Strongyloides westeri).
For use in horses only. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism. Anthelcide EQ Paste is contraindicated in severly debilitated horses or horses usffering from infectious disease, toxemia, or colic.
Anthelcide EQ Paste Directions:
- Give Anthelcide EQ Paste by the mouth.
- Dial the correct setting on the plunger corresponding with your horse's weight.
- Remove the cap from the syringe.
- Insert the tip of the syringe into the side of your horse's mouth between the incisor and molar teeth.
- Press the plunger down as far as it will go, depositing the paste on the back of the tongue.
- The recommended dose is 4.5 mg/lb body weight (6.8 mg/lb for Strongyloides).
Make sure there is no food in your horse's mouth before administering. Horses maintained on premises where reinfection is likely to occur may be retreated in 6 to 8 weeks.
Anthelcide EQ Paste Dosage:
|All weights||Give 4.5 mg/lb body weight (6.8 mg/lb for Strongyloides) once or as directed by your veterinarian.|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Dogs||Do not use!|
Store at room temperature. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Anthelcide EQ Paste Ingredients:
|Active Ingredients (per syringe)||Amount|