What is Solvit Jumbo On-Seat Pet Booster?
Solvit Jumbo On-Seat Pet Booster Seat provides front and rear car seat security and comfort for your traveling pets. The fully padded, lightweight pet booster seat is designed to safely transport pets up to 30 pounds and is secured with a seatbelt. The booster easily installs in the front or rear car seat and is roomy enough to accommodate multiple pets. The removable inner lining does not absorb odor and can be laundered in any household machine. The Solvit Jumbo On-Seat Pet Booster Seat is available in a quilted polyester with sheepskin liner (standard version) or quilted microfiber with quilted plaid liner (deluxe version).
Dogs and Cats
- Easily secures to front or rear car seat with a seat belt
- Molded panels permanently interlocks using T-Core technology
- Safety leash (included) secures to metal D-ring for added protection
- Removable padded inner lining is machine washable
- Safe for pets up to 30 pounds and accommodates multiple small pets
- Available in 2 different fabric versions
How it Works:
The molded panels permanently fasten together utilizing Safe T-Core technology to ensure your pet's safety. The booster is elevated 9 inches above the car seat, giving your pet a better view of his or her surroundings and aids in reducing anxiety. Slip your car's seat belt through the loops on the back of the booster seat and attach the metal D ring to your pet's collar for a safe and secure ride.
Not recommended for pets over 30 pounds.
See in-depth guidelines for assembly.
During assembly, keep the smooth side of each plastic piece facing in and the side with circles facing out.
- Insert tab A on front strut into slot A in left wall and slide front strut in the direction of the arrow until tab A is in the fully locked position.
- Repeat to lock tab B on front strut into slot B on right wall, and to lock tabs C and D on rear strut into slots C and D on the left and right wall sections.
- The seat section is the folded three-panel, "Z" shaped piece. Before connecting to the left and right wall sections, fold the seat section into a "U" shape with the smooth sides facing in. Insert double-tab E on the front panel of the seat section into slot E on the left wall and slide to lock. Repeat for tabs G, F and H into the corresponding slots on the right wall.
- Place the assembled plastic frame upside-down on a clean surface. The outer fabric shell has a zipper and small tags marked 'Z" (next to zipper) and 'X" (on opposite seam). With zipper in the fully open position, slide the fabric shell over the plastic frame so the 'Z" seam aligns with the 'H" corner at the back of the plastic frame and the 'X" seam aligns with the 'G" corner.
- Pull the sides of the fabric shell down all four sides of the plastic frame until the bottom fabric panel is aligned with the bottom of the plastic frame.
- Turn the entire assembly right-side-up and pull the fabric shell over the top edges of the plastic frame and close the zipper. The seat should be flat and the two seat belt slits in the fabric shell should align with the holes in the plastic frame.
- The underside of the inner fabric liner has two small tags marked 'X" and 'Z". Insert the inner liner into the seat portion of the plastic frame so the 'X" and 'Z" seams on the inner liner align with the 'X" and 'Z" seams on the outer shell. Fit the upper edge of the fabric liner over the rear wall of the plastic frame and fasten the loop tape pieces on the inner liner with the hook tape pieces on the outer shell.
- Pass the metal D-ring that is fastened to the inside back panel of the plastic frame through the small slit at the lower edge of the back panel. Attach the safety leash to the D-ring. Fit the upper edges of the other three sides of the fabric liner over the edges of the plastic frame and fasten the hook and loop tape strips for each side. Insert the reversible pillow with the desired side facing up.
To install in vehicle:
Place the booster on the vehicle seat and pass the seat belt through the fabric slits and plastic frame on one side of the booster. Thread the seat belt all the way through the frame and fabric slits on the opposite side, and buckle. Place your pet in the booster and attach the leash.
Promptly wipe up any foreign matter or standing liquid with a damp cloth or sponge. Machine wash the cover in a commercial size, front loading washing machine. Use cold water with a mild detergent. Line dry.
Fabric pieces can be machine washed in cold water - machine dry without heat or line dry.
Solvit Jumbo On-Seat Pet Booster Seat
Product Materials: Polyester with sheepskin liner.
Product Materials: Microfiber with plaid liner.
30"H x 24"W (comes with 8 panels that link together)
Weighs 23 lbs.