What is the iFetch Frenzy Interactive Dog Toy?
The iFetch Frenzy Interactive Dog Toy uses the power of gravity to provide your dog with endless entertainment. This portable tower of fun uses no batteries or power source. It's completely dog powered and portable, so your dog can use it anywhere, anytime. It's a great way for dogs to stay active and entertained, even when you are away. As your dog drops one of the 3 included miniature tennis balls into the top of the iFetch Frenzy, the anticipation of which hole the ball will roll out of escalates the game to a new level of excitement. Your dog will then chase the ball, return to drop it in the top and start the game all over again. If you always seem to get tired before your dog does, the iFetch Frenzy is the perfect solution. From now on, your dog will have control over how long the fetch game lasts and you can sit back and watch the fun.
Small to Medium Size Dogs
- Great mental and physical exercise for your pet
- Includes three 1.6" miniature tennis balls (not full-size tennis balls)
- Ball storage in base helps prevent them from being misplaced
- Uses no batteries or electricity
- Durable, attractive design
- Lets your dog play fetch even when alone
How it works:
The iFetch Frenzy Interactive Dog Toy allows your dog to play fetch anytime, even when alone.
When one of the miniature tennis balls (included) is dropped into the hole in the top of the iFetch Frenzy, gravity propels it out of one of three chutes. Dogs easily learn to fetch the ball and put it in the top of the iFetch on their own, so they can play whenever they want. There are no batteries to replace and no electronics, so the iFetch Frenzy is fully portable and ready for use anytime. Your dog will enjoy the element of surprise as the ball randomly comes out of chutes, putting a new twist on the old game of fetch.
Not for large or giant breed dogs due to small size of balls, which could possibly be swallowed.
Quick Start Directions:
- Remove a ball from the storage area in the underside of the base of the iFetch Frenzy.
- Drop the ball into the top of the unit.
- Watch as your dog tries to predict which of the 3 chutes the ball will come out of.
- If your dog does not already know how to play fetch, begin by teaching your dog to retrieve the ball and bring it back to you. Do this near the iFetch Frenzy so that your dog can recognize it as part of the game. Keep your dog on a short, non-retractable leash and roll the ball just enough so your dog can easily retrieve it.
- With a treat in your hand, say, "Out" and offer the treat so the dog drops the ball. Then give your dog the treat. Practice this for a few 5-10 minute sessions and soon your dog should drop the ball each time you say, "Out." Then, practice by only giving the treat every few times.
- Move on to teaching your dog to drop the ball into the top of the iFetch Frenzy. Roll the ball to your dog, then point to the top of the iFetch Frenzy and say, "Out."
- In the early stages it may help to keep your hand near the top of the iFetch Frenzy, while holding a treat. Each time your dog drops the ball into the iFetch Frenzy, reward with the treat.
- Continue the training 3 times a day for no more than 10 minutes at a time to keep the game fun but not stressful. Gradually treat every few times your dog drops the ball into the iFetch Frenzy, eventually phasing out the treats altogether. Be sure to congratulate and encourage your dog every time.
- Soon your dog will be playing with the iFetch Frenzy without help or rewards.
During the training phase, do not reward your dog for any other behaviors (e.g. rolling over, jumping up, shaking paws, etc.). This will help keep your dog focused on learning to use the iFetch Frenzy.
iFetch Frenzy Interactive Dog Toy
Items Included: 1 iFetch Frenzy, 3 miniature tennis balls (1.6" diameter).
9" x 9" x 12"