What is the iCrate Dog Crate?
The iCrate is a collapsible single-door crate perfect for pets new to the crate training process, especially puppies. It has durable steel wires and a plastic tray to protect the surface below from any potential messes. The iCrate also includes a divider which can be adjusted if the crate space inside is too big for growing puppies. For an extra large crate for large breed dogs, try the Colossal Crate.
To hide unsightly metal in your home and give your dog a cozy place to sleep, we recommended using the iCrate Cover with Matching Pillow Bed.
Dogs and Cats
- Folds up and down within seconds.
- Compact folded design makes traveling and storage easy.
- Two handles to help carry crate to desired location (when folded).
- Bottom plastic tray keeps floors free from accidents.
- Bolt lock slides and latches into place to keep pet secure.
- Inside divider is removable, allowing you to adjust your pet's living space as your pet grows.
- Ready for immediate use. No tools required.
How it works:
The iCrate is great for:
- Separation Anxiety Helps eliminate your pet's destructive behavior and keeps your pet safe from unforeseen dangers when you are away.
- Sleeping Pets will come to think of this crate as their own room or safe space in the house.
- House breaking Pets do not normally urinate or defecate where they sleep, which means no accidents in the home.
- Training with multiple pets Using a crate can reduce the aggressiveness between pets when training
The iCrate dog crates are not suitable or certified for air travel. Remove all collars and leashes while using this product. Make sure all locks are engaged when this product is in use. Do not use or rest near an open or exposed flame. To protect the finish of your dog's crate and the bottom pan, use only mild, non-abrasive cleaners and water. Any coarse scrubbing or abrasive materials could damage the finish. Although this product is compact for travel, it is not airline approved due to its folding capability.
- Lift the wire frame up and away from the bottom plastic tray so it stands up.
- Secure the side walls by hooking them to the main crate frame.
- Open the crate door using the sliding bolt lock.
If this is your pet's first time using a crate, try encouraging your pet by placing treats inside the crate. Keep the door open to allow your pet to sniff around and become comfortable with it.
How to Purchase the Right Size Crate for Your Dog or Cat
- Your pet should be able to stand and fully turn around in the crate.
- Pick a size that your pet will fit into when fully grown
- If you like to take your pet with you to visit friends and family, a crate that easily folds down and has a compact design is ideal
18"L x 12"W x 14"H
24"L x 18"W x 19"H
30"L x 19"W x 21"H
36"L x 23"W x 25"H
42"L x 28"W x 30"H
48"L x 30"W x 33"H
Do not use or rest near an open or exposed flame.