Once the cover is installed, it will be held in place by seven elastic straps on the back: two that hold the headrest portion in place, three that hold the cover to the bucket seatback, and two that hold the cover to the bottom of the bucket seat.
1. Slide the middle three elastic straps over the top of the seat, and pull the cover down so it is correctly positioned on the seat back.
2. Slip the headrest portion of the cover, with the top two straps, over the seat headrest. Reposition these straps as needed to evenly distribute them.
3. Locate the device that consists of a short piece of plastic tubing attached to the cover by a short strap.
4. Push the tube into the crevice where the seat back meets the seat bottom cushion. Note: The device can be removed with a strong tug, but it will hold firmly enough to keep the cover in place under normal use.
5. Slip the bottom two straps around the seat bottom to achieve the best fit.
To Clean: Promptly wipe up any foreign matter or standing liquid with a damp cloth or sponge.
To Machine Wash: Remove the inner bottom pad from the cover. Machine wash the cover in a commercial size front loading washing machine. Use cold water with a mild detergent. Line dry.