What is the Small Folding Dog Ramp?
The Small Folding Dog Ramp is a sturdy yet compact bi-fold pet ramp for dogs and cats weighing up to 200 lbs. It measures 42 inches long which makes it ideal for the side doors of a van. With the Small Folding Dog Ramp, your pet has a secure inclined surface to safely get in and out of your van. Although pet ramps are often used to help senior or arthritic pets, they can also be used to help younger pets reduce the risk of developing arthritis.
Dogs and Cats (up to 200 lbs)Other Ramps Also Available: Indoor Pet Ramp Dog Ramps for Cars, SUVs, and Trucks
- Great for all pets, but especially helpful for pets that are senior, arthritic, or have recently had surgery.
- Emery board treading helps prevent your pet from slipping if the ramp becomes wet.
- Bottom grips help to prevent ramp from slipping.
- Compact bi-fold design makes storage easy.
- Ramp stays securely folded with the use of the side locking latch.
- Easy to carry with attached handle (when folded).
How it works:
The Small Folding Dog Ramp is great for helping senior or arthritic pets climb in and out the side doors of vans. No assembly required. Simply unfold and set the ramp in place.
- Unfold the Dog Ramp and place on a firm surface with carpeted mats facing up.
- Watch for pinch points while unfolding the pet ramp.
- Be sure the pet ramp is secure and all four corners are supported before allowing your pet onto the ramp.
The side latch helps to keep the ramp securely folded if you need to move or carry the ramp.
How to Purchase the Right Pet Ramp for Your Dog or Cat
- Is the pet ramp for short or tall areas? The taller the area, the longer the ramp will need to be to reduce the incline for your pet.
- Make sure your pet does not exceed the individual pet ramp weight limitations.
- Will you be taking the pet ramp along with you when you travel?
Small Folding Dog Ramp
42"L x 16"W x 4"H
Dogs and cats weighing less than 200 lbs.
Do not use or rest near an open or exposed flame.