What is Roadster Pet Stroller?
The Roadster Pet Stroller has a 100-pound weight limit and wide width bottom, which is ideal for those who have multiple pets and don't want to struggle with their pets pulling them in different directions. The Roadster Pet Stroller is also great for long walks or shopping excursions, and will protect your pets from the elements. It can also help pets who have undergone surgery or those with injuries by having the feeling of being outdoors without putting stress on their bodies. It rides low to the ground and has a window in front that unzips, allowing easy access for your pet, plus large wheels for mobility. It also has an option for the front wheel to swivel, helping you guide along with ease. In all, the Roadster Pet Stroller has five mesh windows (in the back, front, top and both sides), for maximum visibility and optimal air quality for your pet, without dealing with pesky insects. Two of the windows unzip and roll up, including the top, making it especially useful for taller pets by allowing space to stand up without feeling uncomfortable. Don't worry about your pet being unsafe in the Roadster Pet Stroller: it has rear brakes and an inside tether which clips to your pet's collar so he or she won't jump out. In addition, it has 2 storage pouches on the back for leashes, treat, and toys, a removable fleece lining, an adjustable handle for your comfort, and the bottom is made from waterproof materials for rainy conditions.
Dogs and Cats
- Ideal for owners with multiple pets
- Holds up to 100 lbs and has a wide width bottom
- Great for pets who have undergone surgery or have had a recent injury to get fresh air
- Front swivel wheel for sharp turns and comfortable adjustable handle
- Front and top windows unzip and roll up for better visibility and comfort
- Has a fleece lining and bottom is made of waterproof materials
- Allows for optimal air flow and visibility with five mesh windows
- Inside tether clips to your pet's collar for safety
- 2 pouches on the back for leashes, treats, and toys
- Made with nylon for durability
How it Works:
The Roadster Pet Stroller is great for multiple small pets or pets that have difficulty walking due to age, arthritis, or following surgery. It is fully equipped with front wheel swivel, top and front zippered windows for better visibility and easy access, as well as five mesh windows for optimal air flow. The Roadster Pet Stroller holds up to 100 lbs.
For Pets Only. Do not leave pet unsupervised in stroller. Use brake when you park your stroller. Do not exceed manufacturer's recommended weight restrictions. Do not use stroller on escalator or stairs. Make sure your pet is free of all moving parts before using.
The Roadster Pet Stroller requires assembly.
See link below to download assembly instructions from manufacturer.
Roadster Pet Stroller
Before starting to assemble, make sure you have all the parts needed to assemble and use the Roadster Pet Stroller:
- Front Wheel
- Back Wheels
- First, put together the back wheels and the axle. Push the individual back wheels into either end of the axle rod and press the button on the outside middle of the wheel to lock the wheel in place.
- Next, turn the stroller over so the top is on the floor and connect the axle rod to the stroller by slipping the plastic tubes onto the metal posts on either end of the stroller until they click into place. Then turn the stroller back over so it is facing upright.
- Unfold the stroller by lifting up the two sidebars on either side, where you will find a straight bar unattached. This is the support bar that latches on the right side. Stand on the right side of the stroller and while pushing the left side away from you, hook the support bar to the right side.
- Install the handle onto the back by pushing down on the top of the handle until you hear it click into place.
- Attach the front wheel by sliding the plastic tubing into the metal tubing until you hear a click.
- Detach the handle by pressing in the tabs on the inner handle to release the clips. Pull upward and place handle inside the stroller.
- Next detach the support rod by pulling upward releasing it from the right side, and let it drop down towards the inside of the stroller.
- Fold the right sidebars of the stroller in first, then the left. Now your stroller should be flat on the top and can be stored like this.
To use the stroller with the front wheel in the swivel position, push the pin located on the front wheel down and to the right.
What is Important to Remember when Purchasing a Pet Stroller?
- Abide by all weight restrictions, and measure your pet to make sure he or she will fit comfortably inside the stroller.
- Pet strollers are not meant to be a substitute for daily exercise; make sure your pet gets an adequate amount of exercise each day.
Size and Color:
Roadster Pet Stroller
33"L x 20"W x 21"H
Pets up to 100 lbs
Unfold and store in a cool dry place.
Roadster Pet Stroller is rated
Rated 5 out of
I have two small dogs and we go everywhere
It's easy to fold and unfold, my dogs love it !
When I go to reunions I take the stroller with me and my dogs always lay on it , it helsp them feel protected.
I used it so much that I need to buy new tires =o)
Date published: 2012-11-01
Rated 5 out of
Me and the boys have overall enjoyed the Roadster. Both 20 lb Lhasa Apsa's fit comfortably inside and the cross ventilation seems perfect for them, even in hot south Florida. I feel like the overall structure of the roadster is plenty durable for my 2 crazy dogs. The wheels absorb any shock, which is awesome. Like other joggers I have used for children, the steering isn't very forgiving. As long as you are going in a straight direction, it's a very smooth ride! Corners and turns cause one wheel to occasionally lift off the ground at times, not sure if there's anyway to get around that? My one critique would be the handle bar. I am 5'10" and found myself hunched over to push most of the time.
Date published: 2011-09-15