What is Pet Gear StRamp?
The Pet Gear StRamp helps dogs and cats reach sofas, beds and other favorite lounging spots with less effort and/or pain. There are no steps to navigate - just durable carpet tread secured to a gently sloping, easy-to-assemble ramp. The Pet Gear StRamp is lightweight and portable and easily transports from room to room and the rubber grippers underneath keep it from sliding around. The Pet Gear StRamp is available in two stylish color choices (Chocolate or Tan) and the carpet tread is machine washable.
Dogs and Cats (150 lbs and under)
- Great for all pets, but especially helpful for pets that are senior, arthritic, or have recently had surgery.
- Bottom grips help to prevent ramp from slipping.
- Security strap secures the positioning of the ramp.
- Emery board treading helps prevent slipping if the pet ramp becomes wet.
- Compact design makes storage easy.
- Ramp stays securely folded with the use of the side locking latch.
- Easy to assemble. No tools required.
How it Works:
Pet ramps can be used for helping your pet climb in and out of your car, or to get up onto elevated furniture such as a sofa or bed. No assembly required. Simply unfold and set the ramp in place.
Do not use to load people or other objects.
- Identify the right panel and place it on the floor with the logo facing up. This will be your assembly base and the main section to which most other parts connect.
- Making sure there are no gaps between parts as you go, insert and interlock the riser, the ramp, and the top stair, in that order. Always check to make sure there are no gaps between parts.
- Insert and secure dowel where indicated.
- Identify and position the left panel, aligning all corresponding lettered holes, before pressing the panel down and completing assembly.
- Check to make sure all points of connection are secure with no gaps.
- Repeat the two previous steps.
- The fully assembled StRamp is now ready for your pet to use.
A little dish soap on the doweled ends can make insertion easier and reduce gaps.
How to Purchase the Right Pet Stairs/Ramp for Your Dog or Cat
- Is the pet stairs or ramp for short or tall areas? The taller the area, the longer the ramp will need to be to reduce the incline for your pet.
- Make sure your pet does not exceed the individual weight limitations.
- Will you be taking it along with you when you travel?
28" L x 16"W x 16"H